best waywt pics

its cool but he has worn cooler stuff before. It just seems like an "easy" outfit for him to put together considering some of the stuff Ri has.

Its def a great fit though, the glasses/hat/pack are all dope as fuck

110607.jpg

The clunky shoes, kid's backpack and little girl watch are positively heinous....the mustache, haircut + glasses fit him well and (I think) look non-ironic, which is great. This is good as he can throw away those three articles but getting a new haircut, glasses etc would take more work.

Can someone clue me in on why the backpack is cool? (don't tell me it's Visvim or Supreme or whatever).

Materials used, quality (they seriously just FEEL nice), and the color is great to mix it up with occasionally.

Seriously though, different strokes for different folks. Judging from what you seem to be a fan of, this is the other side of the big spending for quality spectrum.

The clunky shoes, kid's backpack and little girl watch are positively heinous....the mustache, haircut + glasses fit him well and (I think) look non-ironic, which is great. This is good as he can throw away those three articles but getting a new haircut, glasses etc would take more work.

Can someone clue me in on why the backpack is cool? (don't tell me it's Visvim or Supreme or whatever).

it's visvim

it's visvim

I think he meant to say: "Don't tell me it's cool because it's Visvim/Supreme/whatever."

And I would have to totally agree, but I still think it looks decent and definitely doesn't look like kid's backpack.

But I share Fuuma's thoughts on the watch and shoes.

110607.jpg

i like the fact that he is slowly undressing...WHAT A TEEEEEEEZ!!!

show me 5 or 6 panels down big boy....when you are just standing there in your Base Control panties and your argyle uniqlo socks...!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!mmmmmmmmmmmm! good........

how can a guy not get horny with that seductive dinosaur wallpaper in the back!!!

what a SLUT!!

nothing i could ever pull off, but felix always looks mad comfy, i like this:

543812363_990f791458.jpg

cool shorts look, best wallpaper ever, dont dig riras shoes though:

130607.jpg

today_june131.jpg

this one is just sharp as hell^ big kudos, glasses especially