best waywt pics

this was pretty funny:

wbspb0.jpg

oh shit! it's the "Judge Reinhold jerking-off to Phoebe Cates in the swimming pool from the bathroom window while Living In Stereo by The Cars is playing" pose!!! ++++rep!

20070613.jpg
dscf0904if8.jpg

Sphoxx, Digital_denim, Dark, Mizination

6-16-07.jpg

552560354_7f2f03927f_o.jpg

me, soepom, su8m3rg3d

DSC02654.jpg

IMG_2223_Edit.jpg

the man and the car

561320019_3be7f80a24.jpg

waywt_june17_02.jpg

now go and rep these people

what?

10chars

I'm guessing he means the popped tongues, which are a bit needless. Guess he felt the need to show that his imitation Converse are in fact 10x the price.

Speaking of expensive imitation Converse, in a shop window I saw a pair of black hitops with a gigantic D&G label on the tongue. D&G branded cheap canvas shoes is surely the most contradictory thing I've seen in a long time.

^cosign on that cotton

6-18.jpg

i really wish i could pull off the twig legs/oversized top look. this one in particular is up there with some of hipsets i think. where the hell did he go? the fact that the pullover is from target or something like that is a plus for me too. whenever someone takes a cheap item like that and makes it look like a million bucks (like the phrase, not the actual sum) i think deserves a pat on the back or two

rye's look is fantastic. I've seen those dip dyed PS's in other pics of his detailed and with those pink diors, it's quite a color statement, but also subtle and fits great.

dsc63821zr3.jpg

i understand this outfit costed more money than i have in my current bank account, but the hand me down shirt look doesn't work. And I understand that the big look is supposed to be like that, but it just looks like his mom got him a shirt at Marshalls that he'll eventually grow into.

i understand this outfit costed more money than i have in my current bank account, but the hand me down shirt look doesn't work. And I understand that the big look is supposed to be like that, but it just looks like his mom got him a shirt at Marshalls that he'll eventually grow into.

that and it looks like a cow and zebras offspring was killed to make it