best waywt pics

stop dick riding everybody, fool!

It's called appreciating someone for what they've done and acknowledging it, isn't that what much of this forum is comprised of? If there was no "dickriding" up in here everyone's little green meters would not exist.

It's called appreciating someone for what they've done and acknowledging it, isn't that what much of this forum is comprised of? If there was no "dickriding" up in here everyone's little green meters would not exist.

actually, the rep system allows you not to have to post on threads saying stuff like you say constantly(pretty much constant dickriding in your case). that is why you can write something described as "comment" when you rep someone. that comment is kept private and only you and the person that the comment is meant towards can read it. i couldn't care less if you wanna act a fool and dickride people that in fact dislike you, but you can at least keep it private.

There's a difference between dickriding and simply giving props. I've been a lurker here for a while now so basically a lot of the things I would've liked to of said to people when I wasn't posting I'm making up for by saying now. I know what the rep meter is and I'm very capable of using it.

You're taking this a little too seriously, everyone gives comments and feedback on people's achievements here, you're just nitpicking at me because of some little grudge you have.

you're just nitpicking at me because of some little grudge you have.

yeah, sure that makes a lot sense, maybe that is why felix(among many others) have noticed the very same thing. good god, just stop being so homo(not meant to be disrespectful towards real homos)

There's a difference between dickriding and simply giving props.

it's fine to give props. however, complimenting everyone all the time in an unrelenting stream of saccharin makes your compliments lose all meaning or value, and gets wearisome.

why not just make a blanket standing pronouncement that you hereby find everyone to be generally dope / fresh / killing it, and save yourself a lot of typing in future.

sorry that i just shitted that thread up ( mike feel free to delete...)

thing is...compliments here and there is fine, but in your case it is definetly too much

nobody gives you more credit on your wack fits just because you spread love like crazy..

ok now please back on track...

Guest jmatsu
I like these two posters and I like well taken real life photos

67dllk7.jpg

notice the dim lighting and bro-romantic setting. imagine a barry white soundtrack (or barbra streisand).

here, i'll turn the subtitles on.

"i don't know about you carl, but i'm fucked up and feeling alittle horny...wanna experiment? i'll rep you later. and i promise not to butt-hurt you like jmatsu does on sufu."

do we get to see the morning-after pics in tommorrow's waywt?

nothing i'd ever wear but that looks cool:

dsc65251ke9.jpg

shit, after looking at this and some of bill's the past few weeks, i really want to look into a pair of braces or two.

Guest jmatsu
notice the dim lighting and bro-romantic setting. imagine a barry white soundtrack (or barbra streisand).

here, i'll turn the subtitles on.

"i don't know about you carl, but i'm fucked up and feeling alittle horny...wanna experiment? i'll rep you later. and i promise not to butt-hurt you like jmatsu does on sufu."

do we get to see the morning-after pics in tommorrow's waywt?

i just made myself laugh. rep for myself.

Guest jmatsu
haha, hot damn.

are you really that pathetic?

not often. sometimes i guess. especially when i wear tacky sportscoats, smoke bongs, drink bud and hang out with my male bro all at the same time in the dark.

Guest jmatsu
i think someones jealous they dont have a sufu-hetero-lifemate...

;)

carl, i know you're trying to be funny and all, but it's really not working too well. i doubt people hate homosexuals as much as you think , so stop fronting like you're straight. there are alot of fags on superfuture, so don't get your boxers in a twist (oops...sorry about that i meant satin g-string). you can stop dressing badly unpurpose because it doesn't hide your blatant homosexuality. doesn't it hurt to be the worst dressed homo locked in the closet on a fashion forum??