best waywt pics

I beg to differ. Though it's just another flannel / denim fit, I like how neatly rolled the cuffs are (unlike numerous instances of poor execution on here) and the overall silhouette is appealing. I'm not one to judge about the fit being in "best" but his photos are always on point.

5026719353_73e259c4c6_z.jpg

Mellow has been consistently good, and this here, is rad.

I agree, Mellow has been consistently good. But this here was a let down for me, especially after seeing the Jil in Recent Purchases. The top looks boxy in the body, the shoulders are too wide. The shoes doesn't compliment the rest of the outfit, and the they look ugly in general with lots of stitching and squared off toes.

This is not best waywt worthy, not even close to being best of Mellow.

43ddb3a4.jpg

fetish meets baller. + i really like how the shorts look here.

Wow, I was tempted to put this in Worst waywt, but decided not to. And then I find it here? The waist and down is ok, even though the shorts are a little awkward with the flaring pockets or whatever they are. The top is just horrible, from the ring-on-a-necklace to the white tank underneath and the transparent top. Plus the hair.

Homme.homme is either hit or miss with me, and this was definitely a miss.