best waywt pics

whoever posted that papoose pic is fucking gay

YOU CANT SEE ANYTHING.

a picture of shoes and a fucking polo does not constitute waywt. it probably looks fucking great, but you can actually not even see how his clothes fit. for all you know he could be wearing garbage bags for pants and his shirt could be cut off at the stomach.

jesus fucking christ this thread SUCKS

is it the best waywt thread or the best waywt photo's thread?

pretty much the only post you need to read on the last page.

people need to stop posting photos here just because they like the brands worn.

absolutley nothing to do with brands take the names away it's still worthy imo

you don't like it

whatever

Seriously, papoose's style is cool and all, but i think anyone posting a Still/Chris shot in here where you can only see his collar and then shoes/hem would also be an idiot. I'm sure his clothes fit nice and everything, but for all you know they could've looked like asshole if he took a full standing up picture. It's ok to admit you love dickriding him and the brands/style/aesthetic. Most people who obsess over still, darkanimal, cottonduck and stuff at least don't pretend they're not.

Also, eccles, it's been gone over a million times but they changed the titled to best waywt pics to also include people who have really nice scenes/photography with their photos. Feel free to make a "best fits that you can't see but i'm sure they're amazing" thread.

Seriously, papoose's style is cool and all, but i think anyone posting a Still/Chris shot in here where you can only see his collar and then shoes/hem would also be an idiot. I'm sure his clothes fit nice and everything, but for all you know they could've looked like asshole if he took a full standing up picture. It's ok to admit you love dickriding him and the brands/style/aesthetic. Most people who obsess over still, darkanimal, cottonduck and stuff at least don't pretend they're not.

Also, eccles, it's been gone over a million times but they changed the titled to best waywt pics to also include people who have really nice scenes/photography with their photos. Feel free to make a "best fits that you can't see but i'm sure they're amazing" thread.

This is really further than I wanted to talk about it but, not defending the fit thats not for me to do. Just pissed that my motive/reasoning for putting it there is in question. Don't assume to know why I do anything. I am not overly obsessed with Supreme or interested in dickriding anyone, just thought it was a well put together outfit.

The End

This is really further than I wanted to talk about it but, not defending the fit thats not for me to do. Just pissed that my motive/reasoning for putting it there is in question. Don't assume to know why I do anything. I am not overly obsessed with Supreme or interested in dickriding anyone, just thought it was a well put together outfit.

The End