best waywt pics

the real problem is that almost everyone who does fashunz on here is going for more or less the same dark brooding aesthetic

there are lots of good designers who make lots of nice pieces that arent black

Do I look brooding to you?

yeah they look proportionally similer to the w+h jump offs...

i'd still rather rock some Unis Gio's....but anyone got a good link on them Dickies? Seems like all the sweeds been up in them shits.

like dude said, the slim fit dickies on the website are not the same ones we're seeing some people wear. Flock was the first person I saw them with on here and his were "japanese style" or something

there are lots of good designers who make lots of nice pieces that arent black

2nded

IRL people wearing all black (especially complicated outfits) maybe should realize how hot topic/pretentious/haughty it all looks! it doesnt matter if dude is wearing julius+RO or croft and barrow button down + wrangler jeans, the all black outfits never fail to evoke a little "what's wrong with that dude" response. it looks very affected

maybe this isnt the kind of person you want to be but you can be so much more disarming and approachable if you dont take your sense of style very seriously

black is a safe color. a lot of my clothes are dark but still. fashion without a little risk is no fun. it is hard to say "so what?" when someone doesn't like your $500 damir doma shorts, compared to someone not liking your hawaiian shirt

it doesnt matter if dude is wearing julius+RO or croft and barrow button down + wrangler jeans, the all black outfits never fail to evoke a little "what's wrong with that dude" response. it looks very affected

let's not act like this is anything other than your (particular) value-laden appraisal