best waywt pics

lately most of the guy's fits put in the thread look like they were taken straight from a j crew mannequin.

so much that even dino's bright shoes seem like a welcome break.

are you referring to me in the first sentance, hap?

are you referring to me in the first sentance, hap?

not at all, if you look at my post again you will see that i quoted another post that referenced what haploid had posted in this thread.

but to be clear there is a whole lot of jcrew action in best, and in general on the boards and personally i don't think it is a good thing.

Yeah well for my two cents on that note, I'm a broke college kid working at j crew and thus getting a fat discount so anyone looking to say something can kiss my balls and bow to practicality..

..that being said, I still don't quite feel pulled out of catalogue.. But shit is more than subjective and I don't care to nit pick with those who disagree so you can put the popcorn away, boys

I definitely think that there is a disproportionate amount of J. Crew that is randomly strewn about this board. I have no qualms about it, but I don't really want to see more of it, either. But I know I will, so I can just be "meh" about it.

although a flat out argument was avoided, this has been a lively as this place has been since the year turned over. ironically, i had to put the popcorn away in real life because my microwave broke :(

i feel like i want to throwup from looking at that for more than 5seconds. outfit is fine, camera trick hurts my tum though

• 2 weeks later...