best waywt pics

I have to admit that I'm really curious what that series of like 20 deleted posts was

a pretty lame gif spree

despite what i said about the pants this is still really good.

i don't like this at all, can't really pinpoint why. couple of nice pieces in the jacket and maybe the shoes, but as a whole i think it just looks like shit

despite what i said about the pants this is still really good.

i don't like this at all

especially for this topic. By no means is it bad, but for all the massive complaining and shit talking he's been doing for the past 2 months, this was very anticlimactic.

especially for this topic. By no means is it bad, but for all the massive complaining and shit talking he's been doing for the past 2 months, this was very anticlimactic.

this is exactly it.

and that his pants are half pleated and half flat-front looks really odd. and the buttoning of the top button; I don't get why people still do that without a tie on.

mellowfellow always posts great fits though♦

when I said he sometimes looks gay and sometimes looks good I dunno, pretty fine line becuase its always stuff like this. For some reason it just looks good to me today.