best waywt pics

bizzy always looks good in photos but that shit would look ridiculous in real life walking down the street

Why? If it works in the picture I don't see why it wouldn't work in real life. Maybe if she's behind the counter a shaks shack but not if she's walking around, going out or doing some more creative activity.

Why? If it works in the picture I don't see why it wouldn't work in real life

i'm not saying this fit is bad [i like it], but was it you who said that some fits don't look good online and people don't know bout them because they haven't seen the clothes irl?

anyways i think it goes both ways, if there are goth fits that people defend by saying "you have to touch and see the fabric and how it flows to get it", then a good fit pic can also translate poorly to real life

probably not as much as you think.... but of course I see what you mean. It was more for the bag than for me.

90 percent of my clothes run together color wise. Everything I own is blue, red, green, khaki or indigo with a few exceptions.