best waywt pics

• 2 weeks later...

Haha. My face on the left is so messed up by the lack of sleep (see puffy eyelids) it's hilarious. Aside from that this wasn't a WAYWT-type picture but a shot taken at a fashion show party. I happen to smoke cause, well, I smoke.

EDIT: Upon further inspection of thread title, I see where the ambiguity might have thrown you off. It is not a showcase of good WAYWT pics, but rather a showcase of the best that WAYWT has presented us.

This has been debated here before, long before your arrival (not trying to be a dick, just stating a fact) - there have been numerous examples of people posting pictures that they find to be the best WAYWT pics, without the fits necessarily being stellar, or even particularly visible, but that's kinda the point of the thread - good fits in bad pics, or mediocre fits in great pics are all jake.

edit - what cheep said

edit - edited for accuracy

Haha. My face on the left is so messed up by the lack of sleep (see puffy eyelids) it's hilarious. Aside from that this wasn't a WAYWT-type picture but a shot taken at a fashion show party. I happen to smoke cause, well, I am french.