best waywt pics

that is one of the more awkward outfits anyone has posted recently. it looks like the jacket is backwards and on a mannequin placed slightly in front of his body. he looks so stiff and uncomfortable and the proportions are not so good. clothes are wearing him.

i think it might just be his stance but it looks stiff and awkward to me. no beef.

doctorworm

a friendly word of advice. if you want people to believe the no beef clauseâ„¢ wait at least a week before working so hard to critique what looks to me like another note perfect mike lowery number

i was aware people would think this. that's fine by me. what i posted is what i honestly think. i took me all of two minutes to write.

so hard to critique what looks to me like another note perfect mike lowery number

i can't really say that it's perfect. the jacket's probably paper thin but it looks stiff as fuck. from what i can see the lack of darts due to the fabric choice is whats giving off that boxy feeling. not to be helped by what i can only assume to be the collar? either way i personally wouldn't put that in the best. without the jacket it's just another Mike Lowrey outfit. must admit he has a good track record tho.

Yeah I really have no idea what I'm looking at when it comes to this style, unfamiliar with the brands and materials et cetera but I really love that shirt he's wearing with the little red cross in the middle, prefer that above fit to the one posted by Sayword.

I think it looks good. Not too crazy about the hand warmers, though. Attribute the "stiffness" to the low camera angle and cropped-out head. I'd like to see the funnel-neck from the side to get a better idea of the silhouette. When the coat is open it looks unspectacular (judging by that photo). I think the coat either works closed, or doesn't work at all.

i can't really say that it's perfect. the jacket's probably paper thin but it looks stiff as fuck. from what i can see the lack of darts due to the fabric choice is whats giving off that boxy feeling. not to be helped by what i can only assume to be the collar? either way i personally wouldn't put that in the best. without the jacket it's just another Mike Lowrey outfit. must admit he has a good track record tho.

the material is cotton with metal fibres, I'd say its about mid weight. the stiffness is all me though, I think it looks a bit more relaxed in person :o

the high collar is the only boxy part, since the front is one piece, it creates sort of an armour-like silhouette. I love it, but its not for everyone.

thanks for the comments/thoughts