best waywt pics

oh so the problem is it needs a Carpe Diem tat right? You're Pinoy trash keep rocking your Worf steez and Gucci Backpack. You may have money but you sir are a perfectly example of trash you spend a lot to look hood rich. Have a nice day Mr Worf.

wüt is worf steez

i have never heard of it before this du

also lol @ fam0us x gucci

PyS4T.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

^lol wut? I had on neon orange drop crotch joints yesterday? Or dya mean this outfit specifically?

Can't catch a break

It looks like he's wearing a 70s costume for Halloween, big no from me.

Must be the hippie hair innit?

^^i was starting on that tip before the rest of the wagon in my opinion. i believe it was the second waywt of mine back in 06 when i wore my red deck shoes.

now every wanna-be-refined, psuedo-intellectual nyu bro'd out asshole is rocking them

:(

responding to cheep- the jacket has beer stains all over the front of it. that about all though. ive never really been into vintage stuff, i dont like spending money on old clothes, but rather new ones that i envision myself growing vintage in while they get the look themselves.

i suppose thats where the grandpa crit. comes in but (for the most part) im not about to spend mad dollars on frute swag steelo that, though it may look rad now, i eventually wake up to one day and think to myself "im too old for this shit". i look to expand my wardrobe by building upon it and improving whats been started, not by purging and cleansing it every decade or so..

dont get too full of yourself now... before the rest of the wagon?? ive BEEN behind the times, and i posted a waywt in 9-06 with jeans cuffed above my ankles and colored boat shoes.

most of your shit looks good(orange capri sweats not withstanding) but hipsters around the world dont copy you.

didnt mean to imply i was the first by any means, (after all, its not like i invented the typified american fashion aesthetic so i obviously copied at least a few others before me) im not dumb.. just saying i dont remember seeing the look as often a few years ago when i first started getting an interest in it and i think you (cheep) might agree?

[quote name=dino might!;1999506

responding to cheep- the jacket has beer stains all over the front of it. that about all though. ive never really been into vintage stuff' date=' i dont like spending money on old clothes, but rather new ones that i envision myself growing vintage in while they get the look themselves.

i suppose thats where the grandpa crit. comes in but (for the most part) im not about to spend mad dollars on frute swag steelo that, though it may look rad now, i eventually wake up to one day and think to myself "im too old for this shit". i look to expand my wardrobe by building upon it and improving whats been started, not by purging and cleansing it every decade or so..[/quote]

didnt mean to imply i was the first by any means, (after all, its not like i invented the typified american fashion aesthetic so i obviously copied at least a few others before me) im not dumb.. just saying i dont remember seeing the look as often a few years ago when i first started getting an interest in it and i think you (cheep) might agree?

yeah, i see that... and i can agree. im also with you on buying good classic shit that you can wear for years and not worry if they look silly, and making it vintage itself... i just thought that the whole thing looked too fresh... i mean if youre going for a NE prep look, the least you could do is have your grandfathers jacket.

or a darker leather? i dunno...

^lol wut? I had on neon orange drop crotch joints yesterday? Or dya mean this outfit specifically?

Can't catch a break

Must be the hippie hair innit?

brown leather + cardigan too. I guess the whole thing. I usually do not get the impression you're wearing costume so it is quite specific to this one outfit.