best waywt pics

i dont think pomata is doing anything remarkably different from other superdenim guys...he just does it better

And without a single bank-breaking MFSC piece, and without looking like a kid who dressed up as a sailor or lumberjack or WWII pilot...

edit: yeah like servo says

i dont think pomata is doing anything remarkably different from other superdenim guys...he just does it better

sure he is, if you look at what he's wearing you'll notice apart from the denim they are all classic british pieces.

very different from the american brands worn by the other superdenim guys.

I just think he has a good, european, working-class skin style going on. That seems really timeless to me, I kinda want to see what he'd look like buzzed even shorter but that might ruin how effortless and cool his aesthetic is.

That and I haven't seen anyone wear a Harrington as well as him in what seems like forever.

rr6v0n.png

jil

?

seiko

miharayasuhiro

Fits are consistently interesting and honestly, I'm putting this in here for the bottom half. And to support people buying nice cameras.

Back in MTL:

4586981011_ae0c292bd9.jpg

Helmut Lang

AA

Raf Simons

Carpe Diem

Not 100% this belongs in here (it's not thrilling, CDiems are whatever shape-wise) but it's still really good. And it looks like where Klangspiel takes his sales thread pictures.

shirt, jacket and pocket sqaure looking really sharp together...colours and fabrics very appealing

question though...how do you wear that jansport(?) backpack?

its just not feasible imo

parrot-canvas-woodlands-backpack.jpg

242u4qw.jpg

goddamnit I miss that hat...

thanks for the kind words and +rep