worst (sufu) waywt fits

Look at the belt buckle!

If I saw this guy walking around in my neighborhood, I'd RUN.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

this would look great if the shirt was untucked

and mabye got rid of the shoes and replaced em with some purcells or regular black chucks...mabye some vans

<3 the jeans...i wish i didnt live in the middle of the desert, if i wore 21oz denim in july out here, i woud probably have nice, salty honeycombs within minutes

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

and mabye got rid of the shoes and replaced em with some purcells or regular black chucks...mabye some vans

Then he would look like 80% of the boring ass wdywt populous.

All I was saying was that ppl need to be conscious of their privilege rather than feeling guilty or closed off to any discussion about it.

That's it right there.

I could tell you an amusing story about a funny time I was paid to go to what amounted to 'Whitey Re-education camp" which was basically a disasterous guilt fest, led by a vertically challenged, incredibly physically fit, homosexual chinese man with AIDS (how could you hate him?!) who tried to drive a stake between me and my girl.

But I won't.

Guest jmatsu
5.png

was this meant to be sarcastic? anyway it's not that bad (i can't really find anything to really ridicule). doesn't deserve the worst, but take that fucking yellow rubberwristband off. please...

Guest StuckOnStupid
That's it right there.

I could tell you an amusing story about a funny time I was paid to go to what amounted to 'Whitey Re-education camp" which was basically a disasterous guilt fest, led by a vertically challenged, incredibly physically fit, homosexual chinese man with AIDS (how could you hate him?!) who tried to drive a stake between me and my girl.

But I won't.

No, motherfucker....now you basically HAVE to tell this story.

Guest StuckOnStupid
Why do asian kids want to dress like cowboys?

fuck that was really funny for some reason!

"Moshi Moshi, varmint!"