worst (sufu) waywt fits

You're right, no one (I included, of course) has ever seen a movie that was released before their date of birth. Please, accept my humblest apologizes.

No worries, it was more a reference to the juvenile nature of bringing jabba into this.

Posted · Hidden by kH0yA Sw@Gp0o, April 23, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by kH0yA Sw@Gp0o, April 23, 2012 - No reason given

$ingapore: it doesn't matter how the end result of your dressing up looks, just make sure everything's expensive

okay, would have been totally meh about the fits (one with long parka/coat was pretty bs imo tho) but then he just had to drop the $ingaporean thing -_-

^judging from the background, i dont think its surrender.

he works at Know It Nothing, Haji Lane.

http://www.facebook.com/knowitnothing

I haven't visited the store for a while, but don't think he works @ Know It Nothing...if anything they wouldn't hire a high maintenance guy with "fuck u i got $$$".

Which means he gets all his shit on discount...

Surrender's employee discount is kinda lame...it's paying jap retail prices due to markup.

Wish I have more $$$ to shop @ raffles arcade more often though.

Edited by DJ_Flame

Posted · Hidden by Egpt, April 24, 2012 - meh
Hidden by Egpt, April 24, 2012 - meh

He's $ingaporean, he's laughing all the way to the bank and not being emo at all.

Besides, being emo is not very cool when you cannot cut through your wrists deep enough to reach your veins.

We let one of my mother in law's clients' grandson stay with us for a few months and he had pants similar to the bomber. He was constantly harassed by white ppl whenever he wore those pants. He wore those pants on out of city excursion to Costco in Long Island, shit got real.

how do you figure? because nobody outside of japan knows about phenomenon or facetasm right...

Facetasm runway shows look like they were styled by one of those kids who go to department stores, put on as much shit on as possible then run away. I am not too sure about the pieces taken individually but it doesn't seem to be that much better.

the cool thing about japanese street style pics is that that you'll see this guy wearing awesome pieces, styled horribly, and with weird hair

This, of course, plays a part.

Facetasm runway shows look like they were styled by one of those kids who go to department stores, put on as much shit on as possible then run away. I am not too sure about the pieces taken individually but it doesn't seem to be that much better.

I really like Facetasm. Is it for everybody? No. But that's the point. It's supposed to be extreme/"styled-poorly". The asethetic is completely different.

how do you figure? because nobody outside of japan knows about phenomenon or facetasm right...

Yes, but also because the asethetic is very extreme. Sufu is SAFE FASHION.