worst (sufu) waywt fits

The gloves were more of a "lolz" thing. Yes, my girlfriend's dad gives me shit every time I wear them, so I keep wearing them. Calling something a "piece of shit" doesn't actually say anything, so I'm curious as to why you think that.

1) post the fit on an NHL site, except they'll call you a homo for the skinny jeans,

2) if I was a girl, I wouldn't look twice at a guy dressed like you, so I have to say I am seriously dubious of her judgement,

3) just as I am of yours, not just for pulling that outfit on but for thinking it was worth posting online,

4) and maybe you ought to listen to her dad, he sounds like the voice of reason in the whole sordid affair.

first thing that came to mind when i saw canader's picture was.

"is that carl. fucking around?"

holy fuck, that hair.

i must say... all this birkenstock wearing has got me considering top-knotting my hair.

fuck this shit.

1) post the fit on an NHL site, except they'll call you a homo for the skinny jeans,

2) if I was a girl, I wouldn't look twice at a guy dressed like you, so I have to say I am seriously dubious of her judgement,

3) just as I am of yours, not just for pulling that outfit on but for thinking it was worth posting online,

4) and maybe you ought to listen to her dad, he sounds like the voice of reason in the whole sordid affair.

When she first met me, we were both working out. I can post pics of how I look in a muscle shirt if you'd prefer that. You apparently missed what I wrote; her dad is the one that actually wears fingerless gloves.

Not so much... The "Home" kills the "Homeless" look.

The jacket would make me think you just broke into someone else's home and took pics on the camera you stole from them.

are you mentally challenged? cause you're kinda sounding like a fool

No, I'm saying your jacket is hideous and you can't afford to hem your jeans. Hence, you look homeless.

how did you stumble across superfuture? what made you post that picture?

I've been kind of curious about wearing some raw denim instead of what I have (lots of Diesel, and a few Dior, DSquared, Citizens) for awhile, so I bought these jeans (Diesel turbodenim raws) just to see if I could get into the whole raw thing (bought a pair that I could wear for just a couple months to break in so I could decide if I like it without potentially wasting 2 years on one pair). I posted pics of the evolution of those jeans and another fit pic, which people seemed to like, so I posted another. I thought the sarcasm regarding the gloves was clear and people didn't like the outfit, so I thought I'd fuck around with them for a little while.

also, please save the pic as im almost positive itll be taken down within the hour

I have no plans to take it down... I really don't care if people don't like it. You're more than welcome to do whatever you want with it.

pot, meet kettle...

In all seriousness, there's a reason why companies like Dior make skinny jeans in a 37" inseam, whereas most other cuts don't come standard in that long of a length. These jeans are sold in several inseam lengths, I chose them to be longer so I could get stacking fades.

In all seriousness, there's a reason why companies like Dior make skinny jeans in a 37" inseam, whereas most other cuts don't come standard in that long of a length. These jeans are sold in several inseam lengths, I chose them to be longer so I could get stacking fades.

BasTaart-NoShitSherlock.jpg