worst (sufu) waywt fits

I'm not sure that's an oversized shirt, it might just be an actual size shirt and not a 2 sized too small shirt. I would need to see where it comes to his wrists. It's hard to tell in the pic, but the shoulders look okay to me.

lots like it is sized for guys who carry kegs under their shirts.

I haven't worn anything in my ears since I was 15. Don't have any money to have my lobes sewn up. Shirts a little big, sure. I'll disagree with you on the boots, and that's fine. If I owned a pair of engineers I'd be wearing them.

hahhahaahhahahah

I'm not sure that's an oversized shirt, it might just be an actual size shirt and not a 2 sized too small shirt. I would need to see where it comes to his wrists. It's hard to tell in the pic, but the shoulders look okay to me.

no. left shoulder hits WAYYYY off.

It's funny that it's a swing party and his everyday costume still doesn't really fit the theme.

I commend him for no hover-hand, though. Word.

It really did fit the theme. The event was 1920's/swing and the newspaper boy look was right in with the party. :smh:

shirt is untucked a bit from dancing. also the lighting is very dim so my teeth seem not as white. thats all. :\

not to hate, but should a suit fit this tight??

maybe not worst...but this isn't how a business suit should fit

first - you shouldn't be able to see the outline of your junk in a business setting

second - pen should be tucked in your inner chest pocket - outside chest pocket is for a pocket square

third - you sized down 5 sizes too many...

Career fair!

IMG_0032.jpg

second - pen should be tucked in your inner chest pocket - outside chest pocket is for a pocket square

:eek::eek::eek: yes, now im convinced that this is worst. wtf?

also obey that picture was horrible in so, so many ways. please dont even try to defend that shit

not to hate, but should a suit fit this tight??

maybe not worst...but this isn't how a business suit should fit

first - you shouldn't be able to see the outline of your junk in a business setting

third - you sized down 5 sizes too many...

Agreed waaay too tight! And put that plastic "pen" somewhere else as triumph said. In fact, buy a real pen to match your suit or something...

Agreed waaay too tight! And put that plastic "pen" somewhere else as triumph said. In fact, buy a real pen to match your suit or something...

It's a $120 multi pen so it isn't a "plastic pen". I had the pen in my pocket because I was writing a lot of notes during engineering career fair.

edit: link to pen

http://www.jetpens.com/index.php/product/view/products_id/4865

edit2: what's wrong with a euro fit suit? jacket length reveals half an inch of my shirt.

that suit fit is wrong on so many levels i dont even know where to begin. just screams douche. sorry no hate.

firstly, skinny tie. you won't be taken seriously.

you say its a career fair. not Mad Men. get rid of the tie clip.

suit is definitely too tight. shouldnt have knee bulge wearing pants and i can see the outline of your fat thighs. plus it just looks cheap with the creases that are being left at your elbow region.

iron your shirt properly or get some proper collar inserts. your collar is whack..

and them those shoes. damn...

"Euro fit" means fitted. That suit is clinging on for dear life. Seriously, it's tight around the calves for gods sake. That's not right. We can see the outline of your pockets and can tell that you're wearing boxer briefs. No one in any business setting ever should be able to tell that. EVER. The shirt collar is bad. Get some collar stays, as previously suggested. And finally, I don't care how expensive it is, or how often you're using it, a pen goes in your inside breast pocket, never your outside one. It just looks ridiculous.

u guys r blind cant u tell from the chrome pocket clip that that is a ZEBRA SHARBO X??? a fuqqin japanese top quality multipen, THE HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL VERSION AT THAT

fuqq the only reason why that fit is worst is cuz he didnt use it to clip his tie

still worst 4 that 1 tho