worst (sufu) waywt fits

you are too young to wear that shit and it's obvious by your post that you knew it. If you hadn't taken it down I woulda captioned the shit out of you- I'm thinking something about drinking prune juice while playing bridge between episodes of matlock.

The kneejerk "WELL WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANT ME TO WEAR, ED HARDY" is a cute defensive tactic too.

seriously, dudes.... who really gives a fuck if you get negged or dumped in worst? is it that consequential in your life? I've been in here before and deserved it, and accepted my negs when appropriate and moved on... bitching about it and arguing with everyone does nothing but make you look pathetic.

a PM i got in response to negging...

negrep.jpg

so true! if i see him in person, i will bitch slap him for the three of us

You're just hurt because months ago I negged you for posting the same shitty picture (with the same caption) of your dog wearing Oakley sunglasses three times in the same thread. (0)

Arguing with grown men on the internet is entertaining. That's pretty much it. Superfuture wouldn't be superfuture without e-beefs, insults, arguments etc. It would be the Superdenim, and we all know how pathetic that place is.

5379175158_f676c01121.jpg

record release party U st in DC tonight, bring em out bring em out

dior napoleon

julius shredded hem tank

dior raws

MMM ring

hat made in honor or ashley olsen(my boy will be wearing the mary kate hat)

novis: my natalie portman hat(injured reserve)

I had my suspicions, but this pretty much clears up any doubt I had that this guy is an utter abomination.

edit - i can't even come up with a funny caption for this..

Nobody has yet to state why they hate the fit other than the gloves, which are a joke. The jeans are called "super skinny" for a reason and the shirt is intended to fit very baggy as in a hockey jersey.

Nobody has yet to state why they hate the fit other than the gloves, which are a joke. The jeans are called "super skinny" for a reason and the shirt is intended to fit very baggy as in a hockey jersey.

each garment worn by you in the picture is a piece of shit

whoa back it up, back it up... beep beep beep

girlfriends dad????

Yeah still way confused on what your intended reaction was with the gloves...

Haha and yeah I've done enough superdenim shit talking for one day.

The gloves were more of a "lolz" thing. Yes, my girlfriend's dad gives me shit every time I wear them, so I keep wearing them. Calling something a "piece of shit" doesn't actually say anything, so I'm curious as to why you think that.

The gloves were more of a "lolz" thing. Yes, my girlfriend's dad gives me shit every time I wear them, so I keep wearing them. How exactly is my shirt a "piece of shit"? You don't like the style? That's fine with me. How are my jeans a "piece of shit"? You don't like the fit of them or you think they look ugly? Calling something a "piece of shit" doesn't actually say anything.

STFU-Darth_Vader.jpg

worst joke ever