worst (sufu) waywt fits

A pic of myself and my friend Orin after hustlin' VIP's at the lot tonight:

me:

1504480918_7face258e7.jpg

standard cloth, oloy, express, apc, vans. jordache watch, what?!

and Orin:

1504481030_de7e387f5a.jpg

AA, Wranglers (he copped them today, 30x40!) and AF1's.

"A pic of myself and my friend Orin after hustlin' VIP's at the lot tonight"

At the way your friend is posing it looks to me you 2 have been doing something else than 'hustlin'VIP's".

Fit's are quite allright though.

i don't like his friend fit. inseam is clearly too short on the wranglers, the folds on the end are just not bulky enough.

WHAT?! are you lookin at the same pic as everyone one else?

the inseam on his friends jeans are too short? WTF ?

maybe you are being sarcastic and sorry if i misinterpreted it..........but look at how mcuh stacking he has on those jeans...

WHAT?! are you lookin at the same pic as everyone one else?

the inseam on his friends jeans are too short? WTF ?

maybe you are being sarcastic and sorry if i misinterpreted it..........but look at how mcuh stacking he has on those jeans...

i thnk he makin joke

they way 2 long.

DSC01155.jpg

uh those are girls jeans right? I dont want to know what you look like naked faggot.

...your post confuses me vry mcuh. we kno u aint gay u aint gotta prove it 2 us mayne...just cuz u havnt had sexx 4 lil wile...

He does have a point... Nudie Long Johns and Cheap Monday Tights are fucking girl's jeans branded as unisex because it's fashionable to and makes guys feel better than they do loitering in the women's section of Gap.

Gay or not (it isn't, but this is a moot point), elastane on men sucks.

He does have a point... Nudie Long Johns and Cheap Monday Tights are fucking girl's jeans branded as unisex because it's fashionable to and makes guys feel better than they do loitering in the women's section of Gap.

Gay or not (it isn't, but this is a moot point), elastane on men sucks.

eh mayne i dun knock the hustle but wat there r difference btween unisax n gurl jeen. it seem lyk small detail but diffrence b muy obvioso.

Whatever, I'm sticking with cheep in the 100% cotton crew.
kkk. 100% cotton has advantage. i lyk 2 ware my cheep mondaze szed up it fit pretty comfortable n da stretch make it not all baggy n shit n not stretch out as much as norml jeen.

^ Dick rider. Why are long johns modeled on guys on the sitet then?

Not dick riding anyone, I was just picking out an example of a Sufuer who I know dislikes stretch denim.

Asides from that, as I said, it's 'fashionable' to classify jeans that any year that wasn't 2005-2007 would have been outright women's jeans as 'unisex' because hipsters started wearing girl's stretch jeans.

Oh, but I forgot that Nudie is the "raw truth" about denim and they "don't follow" trends, instead "concentrating on a series of basic models". Hooray sales bullshit.

Long Johns marketed as 'unisex' is the same logic used to sell men perfume in the 1950s ('aftershave') and the sales of women's beauty products in overpriced 'homme' sections of pharmacies in the 2000s.

Not dick riding anyone, I was just picking out an example of a Sufuer who I know dislikes stretch denim.

Asides from that, as I said, it's 'fashionable' to classify jeans that any year that wasn't 2005-2007 would have been outright women's jeans as 'unisex' because hipsters started wearing girl's stretch jeans.

Oh, but I forgot that Nudie is the "raw truth" about denim and they "don't follow" trends, instead "concentrating on a series of basic models". Hooray sales bullshit.

Long Johns marketed as 'unisex' is the same logic used to sell men perfume in the 1950s ('aftershave') and the sales of women's beauty products in overpriced 'homme' sections of pharmacies in the 2000s.

congrats on "seeing past the hype"

Well before the whole fashion craze of skinny stretch denim(not that i wanna pull out some subculture bullshit[and not that it really matters at all],) but the punk scene and punk brands like Dogpile and Siren Clothing and shit like that were on that whole super tight stretch denim for men and shit before hipsters started rocking it because it was fashionable. also the whole DIY thing with sewing them up themselves. not that this blurb matters at all

But agree on that whole nudie marketing shit, they should just admit they're a fashion brand, releasing new models like every season

uh those are girls jeans right?

just because your shit is mad baggy doesn't make homme's outfit any less valid. I wouldn't be caught dead in a pair of baggy pants, but I wouldn't rock those jeans either...:o both outfits have there place, just like tim gunn sayz.