worst (sufu) waywt fits

It's still water-like in it's fluidity though. Anyhow, I think DJ Flame won with the glass (the one that always confused me was toothpaste).

I still maintain that referring to colonic waters as water-like liquid is silly.

if it would have been red or black, it wouldn't have looked that much like water.

actually, water is a pretty atypical liquid. it is an unusually good solvent. it is also less dense in the frozen state than in the liquid. so there are in fact many liquids which are not water-like, physically. if you include color as a relevant property (as sistersuzie does), most liquids are in fact not water-like. so, 'water-like liquid' seems valid.

also, the whole 'glass is a liquid' thing is just an urban myth

actually, water is a pretty atypical liquid. it is an unusually good solvent. it is also less dense in the frozen state than in the liquid. so there are in fact many liquids which are not water-like, physically. if you include color as a relevant property (as sistersuzie does), most liquids are in fact not water-like. so, 'water-like liquid' seems valid.

et voilà! color and texture are the properties that are the easiest to notice.

someone beat me to it, cuz i was going to post it up too..

That's sloppy dressing.. His jeans look contorted, i dont like that water design..its so extra.. Fix the damn cuffs of the jeans so that they go over the jordans at least..Looks like he just rushed to take the picture without even thinking of making himself look neat at least.. As someone said here on sufu : Money dont equal style..

Guest jmatsu

n177100671_30297308_6977.jpg

i didn't know where else to put this but amongst other pics exibiting bad taste.

kix, why do insist on always partying with generic-ass white bitches?

hydrogen bonding FTW!

i thought glass was just melted sand. if you melt any solid, it usually becomes liquid. unless it sublimes..

i think people get confused with liquids having a higher viscosity...