worst (sufu) waywt fits

shit

thats what sayword actually looks like

damn

i have to admit, i was confused when sayword complained against 'witty banter' in the 'things that are played out' thread. i mean, what kind of person is anti-wit?

now after reading and seeing the last few pages, it becomes all too clear

to dino: scenes from an italian restaurant lyric

Guest jizzy p

Hewmiri's fit is decent, I think he pulls it off. Not exactly my taste but it's nice nonetheless.

mostly muscle

Are you the Kingpin?

Fisk has no superhuman powers, but the majority of his 400-plus pound bulk is muscle.

oh no shit sherlock, seems like you have trouble comprehending a lot of things.

Oh, so I guess it's normal trying to dress like a runway model in public? There's a difference between being "stylish" and wearing ridiculous pieces in a failed attempt at exuding style.

Someone who is truly stylish is looked at by the average person and respected; no one but the most deranged of "fashionistas" would find the last two outfits I've posted even remotely appropriate anywhere but in a magazine.

Oh, so I guess it's normal trying to dress like a runway model in public? There's a difference between being "stylish" and wearing ridiculous pieces in a failed attempt at exuding style.

Someone who is truly stylish is looked at by the average person and respected; no one but the most deranged of "fashionistas" would find the last two outfits I've posted even remotely appropriate anywhere but in a magazine.

I agree with mr poon; hewmieie looks ridiculous.......

Sorry that's a very shallow and thoughtless definition. That's like saying Star Wars is one of the best films ever made because it has earned more revenue than other films, and KFC is one of the best because their franchise is huge and lots of ppl eat em.

Fashion can be a self expression. It's not always about blending in and wearing what mainstream is dictating you to wear; whatever seems to be the norm these days were once outraged as well. There will always be creative minds who's not afraid to try something unqiue and show their individuality, and you've done wonders in picking them out in this thread thank you.

I agree with mr poon; hewmieie looks ridiculous....

that's gotta hurt coming from keagan....

not exactly my cup of tea, but i have to admit hewmiri's look totally works in certain contexts, e.g. for a brazilian funky music video

iverpoon has the same approach as jmatsu, the fuck it, im going to express my opinion sort of ballsyness that people give jmat credit for.

but i have not agreed with one of his opinions thus far.

hes less than insightful

i dont know how he dresses, but from his critques of everyone else

i feel like he is just very ignorant to basic ideas of design and fashion and shit along those lines

like he is making some profound (yet seemingly incorrect) assumptions

as if he totally knows what he is tlaking about

yet i just feel like his information or experience iwth these types of fashion is flawed

maybe if he understands it all a bit better

hell make the same ballsy assumptions

but in a more knowledgeable manner

thus making him the incarnation of jmatsu

sorta like jesus is to god

iverpoon ahs potential to be to jmatsu

he must first be trained in the dark arts though.