worst (sufu) waywt fits

I'm not sure where to begin with this outfit, probably because nothing but the black bar across your face really compliments you. A man (yes, interestingly enough, one's sexual preference does not dictate their gender) with emaciated collar bones should never wear a tee shirt with an oversized neck that calls attention to their structural flaw. Next, would you mind cluing me in on the logic behind those stirrup pants? Not only do they make your "chicken legs" extraordinarily obvious, no one on Earth should own pants that tapered. The ridiculous bottoms coupled with those dainty little shoes make it seem as if you stole some 80 year old woman's clothing after geriatric dance practice. The bag and adorable rubber bracelets on your arm would definitely be cool for a 13 year old Hot Topic consumer but are hardly becoming on an alleged fashionista like yourself.

The good news is that onlookers probably wouldn't be able to soak up this entire disaster; you're only able to focus on one atrocious piece selection at a time after all!

i really hope you post up some retarded pics...even if you just steal them from another retarded site.

728rq4.jpg

07 supreme hat? check

07 supreme tee? check

07 Visvims? check

Dior Jeans? Oh no! Too bad, you lose, you`re wearing APCs, popular on SuFu 1-2 years ago. But luckily you got em too small and riding up so so its a pass but try harder next time.

I'm not sure where to begin with this outfit, probably because nothing but the black bar across your face really compliments you. A man (yes, interestingly enough, one's sexual preference does not dictate their gender) with emaciated collar bones should never wear a tee shirt with an oversized neck that calls attention to their structural flaw. Next, would you mind cluing me in on the logic behind those stirrup pants? Not only do they make your "chicken legs" extraordinarily obvious, no one on Earth should own pants that tapered. The ridiculous bottoms coupled with those dainty little shoes make it seem as if you stole some 80 year old woman's clothing after geriatric dance practice. The bag and adorable rubber bracelets on your arm would definitely be cool for a 13 year old Hot Topic consumer but are hardly becoming on an alleged fashionista like yourself.

The good news is that onlookers probably wouldn't be able to soak up this entire disaster; you're only able to focus on one atrocious piece selection at a time after all!

Hey I hate Chris as much as anyone but I gotta say you`re wrong. The style Chris does you cant understand. I can`t understand it. But its well thought out and blends, and I see a lotta kids kinda like Chris around some parts of Tokyo and it works. I would never wear any of it but that style done right looks lux on the right person.

Oh and also you call Chris too skinny but no-one but a skinny dude could pull off that style. Can you imagine a chubby kid or even a regular build dude in that getup? shit would be completely more hilarious.

728rq4.jpg

07 supreme hat? check

07 supreme tee? check

07 Visvims? check

Dior Jeans? Oh no! Too bad, you lose, you`re wearing APCs, popular on SuFu 1-2 years ago. But luckily you got em too small and riding up so so its a pass but try harder next time.

3 other supreme hats carefully displayed on desk? check

I'm not sure where to begin with this outfit, probably because nothing but the black bar across your face really compliments you. A man (yes, interestingly enough, one's sexual preference does not dictate their gender) with emaciated collar bones should never wear a tee shirt with an oversized neck that calls attention to their structural flaw... i am trying too hard to win the respect of everyone on this forum by hating on anyone's style that is too out there for my own fashion palate.

Chris' style is badass. It's a perfect balance of edge and sophistication. And i'd be surprised if some random dude like you could pull off just one of those two. i know i couldn't.

Chris' style is badass. It's a perfect balance of edge and sophistication. And i'd be surprised if some random dude like you could pull off just one of those two. i know i couldn't.

Chris' outfit might fly as a poor attempt at fashion forwardness from a depressed Delia's salesgirl; on a guy, however, it is simply laughable. There is nothing "edgy" about wearing skin tight sweatpants and I would hardly call that kind of all black ensemble "sophisticated". But, hey, at least he's not fat.

07 supreme hat? check

07 supreme tee? check

07 Visvims? check

Haha. I sort of like his color scheme but the brand whoring is just way too over the top, especially the magazines and hats on his desk.

iverpoon thou art a dumbfuck.

the pants are not even skintight, they ahve a unique shape to them

the sublte color changes. the fact that he chooses to show his collar bone

the way he drapes his shirt.

it all works, what dont you understand about that.

its a relatively simple matter

please stop polluting the internet with your ballshit.

awww. coming from what i assume to be 12 year old trailer spawn (with a dictionary), your critique is as worthless as a broken condom in my ass. it's so tired, and lacking of wit! it actually makes the fact that you have no style clear, with or without photos.

so... thanks! i'll bear that in mind the next time you post in this thread.

000161301tj7.jpg

Hey guys whats up. My name is SayWord and I just post here because I cant afford anything and my lazy ass refuses to get on the treadmill. I love sucking your guys e-dicks and I hope it can continue. Hopefully this pic doesn't ruin my rep too much :(

awww. coming from what i assume to be 12 year old trailer spawn (with a dictionary), your critique is as worthless as a broken condom in my ass. it's so tired, and lacking of wit! it actually makes the fact that you have no style clear, with or without photos.

so... thanks! i'll bear that in mind the next time you post in this thread.

Again, I suppose saying a post is "tired" and "lacking of wit" is a great response if you aren't able to actually defend why a garbage outfit looked good.

I would honestly like to hear what makes that outfit truly stylish and not just some exaggerated and poorly executed attempt at standing out. This impoverished 12 year old is all ears!

07 supreme hat? check

07 supreme tee? check

07 Visvims? check

wow. im going to consider stuff like this signals that waywt as a whole is somewhat improving and posts like these are made purely for the sake of keeping alive worst waywt.

the milks not even spilt. its chilled in the carton on the top shelf of the fridge and still someone needs to cry about it. shame