worst (sufu) waywt fits

I neg-repped her because of all the positive rep she was getting. You're talking about 'honestforum' and that was what I was thinking when I read her rank after two posts. What is it with you guys whenever any girl walks in here? I want them here, too, but only if they dress like Bizzy. If they dress like shit, we shouldn't reward them just for being a girl. We're gonna have a bunch of honestforum juggernauts posting in here with True Religions and 7s soon.

You should've seen what happened to styleforum when a random chick started posting over there. She turned the place into her own festering love-nest. I'm not even going to mention what she wore amidst those guys.

Dude, I can't even get past their faces to see what they're wearing.

GOD DAMN stop explaining yourselves... your reasons for wearing what you wore... ladies, take it like a sufu-man increase your post count with more witty contributions to sufu. Take cues from more ladies than bizzy and actually contribute to a board before expecting "helpful criticisms".

it doesn't even have to be witty! i just don't want to hear "well this has sentimental value; my favorite great aunt, who was a one-eyed crippled mute, gave this to me before she was run over by an ice cream truck, so to me it's stylish" or "ooooh it's so hot all i can wear is this half-shirt."

Is it just my computer or does the guy on the right have some crazy wrinkles on his upper lip? It's creeping me out.

We really should just turn this into an honest forum/tfs thing. The only thing stopping us is lack of emoticons. How can i express my undying love for someone's terrible outfit without at least 50 emoticons? Am i just supposed to express my emotions in words....like an animal?!

What is it with you guys whenever any girl walks in here? I want them here, too, but only if they dress like Bizzy.

I'm hoping "like Bizzy" just means creative/interesting to you. Because diversity is what makes this board interesting. Who needs to see the same shit over and over?

my brain refused to accept the reality of what it was seeing and suffered a fatal system crash....must reboot

^^^damn.

damn.

one dude looks like hes got nutella all over his face, other two look straight out of star trek.

frightening.

Guest jmatsu
Like for example (and for irony's sake)

::sings:: I like girls that wear ambercrombie and fitch... NOT!

Presenting helloglamor on her second post:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=513001&postcount=37390

And MANGO and BF to top it all off... ::sigh::

Who gave her +rep????

Good god this place is gonna turn into that other board we used to make fun of.

Oh and just so nobody takes it personally: "MENTOS!";^/

i would have said that she looks like a homeless crackwhore (who just stole the flip flops), but she looks too nurished (look at her legs and hips, then imagine the badonkadonk). the labels are cheap and make this subject look cheap. junkie-ho chic only works if you're really skinny. i'll consider giving you some rep if you pull out 3 or your front teeth.

asian-americans who wear af are fucking race-traitors.

Guest jmatsu
^^I'd tap that anyday.

azan...no offense, but by the way you look/dress/think i'd just assume that you'd "tap" almost anything. even a rotting dead tree stump after a hot rainy day.

Haha. God damn. This thread recently has been straight up vicious.

Somebody needs to throw up the teen crisis hotline number on here sometime, b/c I get the feeling a lot of kiddies are going to be playing with daddy's razor or binging on mommy's pills pretty soon.

Superfuture is worse than crack or a teen-STD epidemic... they'll have a special news report on us on FOX.

Superfuture Theme Song: "Thou Shalt Always Kill"

http://hypem.com/search/thou%20shalt%20always%20kill/1/

azan...no offense, but by the way you look/dress/think i'd just assume that you'd "tap" almost anything. even a rotting dead tree stump after a hot rainy day.

haha. few posts on sufu make me actually laugh out loud. but this one did...

haha. few posts on sufu make me actually laugh out loud. but this one did...

The "no offense" preface makes that post! You can say anything after "no offense" and it's apparently ok.

No offense, but you're fucking gross and I'd kill you if I could get away with it. No offense though.

IM SICK OF BEING MADE FUN OF!

A%20child%20crying-NJ%201967.jpg

God Guys! I hate you all! You made me cry you bullies! I feel like I suck at life, I hate being pasty and white and fat. Why did god make me like this!! WHYYYYY!! Im gonna leave this place. Please dont feel sorry...

i would have said that she looks like a homeless crackwhore (who just stole the flip flops), but she looks too nurished (look at her legs and hips, then imagine the badonkadonk). the labels are cheap and make this subject look cheap. junkie-ho chic only works if you're really skinny. i'll consider giving you some rep if you pull out 3 or your front teeth.

asian-americans who wear af are fucking race-traitors.

plus rep for that.