worst (sufu) waywt fits

Guest jmatsu
seriously whether it is women or men we are talking about here... the thing i always wonder is who are you to judgewhether someones fit is bad or not...i would hazzard a guess that if you compare top 5 best dressed m fers...it will have an inverse proportion realtionship to this people who post up fits in this thread...

maybe not exactly but the thing is people who have style don't nee to prove it by saying others don't...

also knowing in my own life that some of the thing said about my fits/pics have a a real positive effect on my life...i cant help but wonder how the negativity hurts people...

my 2c

your argument could seem logical to most.

"who are you to judge whether someones fit is bad or not?" i have my own reasons, but generally isn't this the nature of a fashion/discussion forum? if everyone was mindless and had the same opinion about everything, i doubt evolution,growth, improvement would be promoted or stimulated.

you mention the top five best dressed motherfuckers. i could use your very logic and inquire as to why you or anyone else has the right to decide who the best dressed are.

people who have style don't need to prove it by saying others don't? so are you implying that people who don't have style often are compelled to somehow prove that they do by "negatively" commenting upon others?

basically comments, whether they be positive or seemingly negative, are either respected by a majority here, or shunned. at the end of the day it's all just opinion though. i'll admit that i am flattered that, at the very least, a couple of people seem to agree with mine (even though my green cock is not as big as your's).

you seem like a sensitive human being. you wonder how the negativity hurts people? it's the interent... flaming and arguments exist in every sort of open forum no matter the subject. it is inevitable. life feeds of life and the strong survive. if new members (or old or male or female) get their feeling hurt and don't come back, seriously who gives fuck? do you really desire a population of weak-willed inviduals who are afraid of progression? or who are too squeamish to at least voice their opinions back in turn/retaliation?

i don't think that sex has anything to do with you being in the worst waywt. if anything you being a female and hot saved you from the red zone. being a female, hs student and not rich doesn't mean you are excused from dressing badly. i don't think you dressed that bad i just don't think anything special of it and apparently some members have a higher standard then that.

when was the last time you were in high school??

girls at my school don't wear "designer cut offs"... short shorts yeah, printed tanks... not so much, but more like trying to get away with wearing a strapless top and not even bothering to wear a strapless bra + oversized hoodie.

girls at my school stick to hollister, a+f, american eagle, forever 21, urban outfitters (only for the slightly more sophisticated hipster though, and the cute girls with rich daddys get to shop at bloomingdales and cop some juicy couture and lacoste/le tigre polos.), pac sun, hot topic etc., pretty much anything you can find at your local mall. all of that plus ripped low quality denim jeans or skirts that they probably pay way too much for, leggings + anything, ridiculous reeboks/nikes/pumas that never seem to work well with their jeans, huge skate shoes... there's no concept to anything they wear, except what everybody else is wearing.

i personally think i do not dress like "the average high school girl". but i appreciate your criticism, and i'll keep posting.

i don't think that sex has anything to do with you being in the worst waywt. if anything you being a female and hot saved you from the red zone. being a female, hs student and not rich doesn't mean you are excused from dressing badly. i don't think you dressed that bad i just don't think anything special of it and apparently some members have a higher standard then that.

aren't i in the "red zone" now?

not being rich doesn't have anything to do with being able to afford good clothing? let's be honest, all the "good style" standards the members of this forum have created cannot be reached unless you have some sort of steady flow of income. I can afford $40 american eagle jeans, but if i posted myself wearing that, i would AUTOMATICALLY be put into "worst waywt".

jmatsu

your logic is correct.... what is to judge who is best or worst...there are a few things i have learn in my limited time as a human being that apply to what you have said...

a little kindness goes a long way...granted it is hallmarkesque but a truism...there is far more gained by everyone if the comments are intended to help growth rather than tear down...

sensitive does not mean weak...in fact the opposite is true... if someone were sensitive enough to leave rather than be insulted over again...then i would think them a stronger individual than somebody who tows the party line in order to avoid the barrage...

Guest jmatsu
jmatsu

your logic is correct.... what is to judge who is best or worst...there are a few things i have learn in my limited time as a human being that apply to what you have said...

a little kindness goes a long way...granted it is hallmarkesque but a truism...there is far more gained by everyone if the comments are intended to help growth rather than tear down...

sensitive does not mean weak...in fact the opposite is true... if someone were sensitive enough to leave rather than be insulted over again...then i would think them a stronger individual than somebody who tows the party line in order to avoid the barrage...

haptronic,

"a little kindness goes a long way." this is a seemingly very nice and noble sentiment, but i find it realistically difficult and sometimes utterly impossible to extend the hand of diplomacy to every single commoner who happens to get in my threads or offend my aesthetic sensiblities. family, friends, and inviduals who have gained my respect are the ones who i try to show my kind of kindness too (and believe it or not, but i call a couple individuals i've met through sufu friends). the time consumption of showing kindness is too great. i find that if you prioritize your kindness/ and choose your targets that it can go a much longer way. i choose to filter my friends.

i never mean to imply sensitive as weak. if someone retreats from a battle of mere opinions...i'm sorry, but i call that spineless. if they can admit their mistakes without balling like an infant, i'd call that mature or even comendable.

Syddhartha,

Im sure if you buy a pair of dark rinsed skinny AE jeans and dont give us a clue of what brand they are, no one will say anything. When it comes to girls jeans fit is most important, then the wash.

Anyways, there are plenty of sales going on around this time in womens wear, not to mention AA and H&M have a decent womens collection. And if you still cant find anything, get a job. If your in HS its done for the summer, plus even if your in school and your not committed to extracurricular activities, you probably still have time to work.

We could just go to honest forum or fashion spot and get praised for everything. So why do a lot of those people post here too? Probably because it might be a bit more fulfilling to get a lot of positive comments about an outfit here, compared to tfs/hf. If you post in WAYWT, you're at least somewhat interested in hearing what others have to say about your outfit(hopefully positive). You can tell from browsing for a day that sufu is a bit harsher/more critical than tfs or hf, and if you post a fit and get a bit of shit for it, you can either keep posting and not worry about it, stop posting fits altogether, or slowly improve your looks.

edit: i typed a bunch of other stuff because i was really bored at the time, but my jimmy johns delivery guy finally came and i have a #16 waiting for me

Syddhartha,

Im sure if you buy a pair of dark rinsed skinny AE jeans and dont give us a clue of what brand they are, no one will say anything. When it comes to girls jeans fit is most important, then the wash.

Anyways, there are plenty of sales going on around this time in womens wear, not to mention AA and H&M have a decent womens collection. And if you still cant find anything, get a job. If your in HS its done for the summer, plus even if your in school and your not committed to extracurricular activities, you probably still have time to work.

Indeed. Besides, there's enough members on here who don't have an expensive wardrobe and still look great. I don't remember who wore that Target top recently, but the fit looked like million bucks. Same goes for cheep, he does the same thing all the time but he does it well and apart from his jeans, everything else is from thrift stores.

yeah, i shop at aa and h&m. that's pretty much in the "what i can afford" range.

i do sports year round, and i'm really trying to get into my top college (columbia) so i'm really "involved" at my school and in other things i guess. i seriously, really, do not have time for a job. I WANT ONE, but dead serious, do not have the time. not even this summer, because i'm gonna spend a whole month at governor's school, i'm sure none of you care or a have a clue what that is, but basically i'll be spending a month at school this summer.

i'm not gonna post a picture of myself wearing dark wash american eagle jeans because it might be acceptable to the members of sufu, but rather i'd do it if it was what i was really wearing and liked it. that's probably not gonna happen though, especially since i haven't been to that store in a long time.

but yeah. i really do appreciate the suggestions though.

Indeed. Besides, there's enough members on here who don't have an expensive wardrobe and still look great. I don't remember who wore that Target top recently, but the fit looked like million bucks. Same goes for cheep, he does the same thing all the time but he does it well and apart from his jeans, everything else is from thrift stores.

I think that was me.. Thanks if that was indeed directed towards me.

I agree with jmatsu's last few posts completely.

My understanding of the whole issue is In the WAYWT thread, people post pictures of themselves for three prime reasons:

1. To garner compliments on the way they dress

2. To exhibit their sense of style to a community of fashion-minded people, which sometimes results in the aforementioned compliments

3. To receive critique on the way they dress, although this is less common than the former two.

In WAYWT, you can't just be like "Noah" from Youtube and make a picture of yourself every day of the year and expect compliments. On the contrary, you should expect some criticism, or expect to just be looked over completely if you don't dress in a particularly eye-catching way.

On many forums I've been a member on, there are "Post pictures of yourself" threads where people just post pictures of themselves, I assume to establish a more human connection on the cold cyberspace that is the internet. However, when people just simply post a picture of themselves on a fashion forum, they're kidding themselves if they don't think they're going to get bombarded with criticism if they don't look good.

On that note, I believe there is a somewhat universal understanding among the well-read members on this forum of what looks good and what doesn't. Not all people like all things, but most people can recognize a bad thing.

In light of that, the people that have been posted in this thread need to learn from their mistakes, analyze other people's styles, and above all, post less. I know I don't wear something I would deem "WAYWT-worthy" every day of the week. Thusly, I do not post every day of the week. I feel there are many on this forum who could benefit from this method.

Sorry for the long-winded response.

If I'm offended I would say something. But its the internet and I have to admit my fits weren't stellar. I'm a newbie though. Bizzy fcuking blew the water with her last fit.

So lose the AZN glasses. Ok. I have contacts.

Lose the head ache post. Ok. I can pose better.

Thanks for the constructive comments, I've already +rep those if I forgot anyone let me know.

Guest Airjamie
If I'm offended I would say something. But its the internet and I have to admit my fits weren't stellar. I'm a newbie though. Bizzy fcuking blew the water with her last fit.

So lose the AZN glasses. Ok. I have contacts.

Lose the head ache post. Ok. I can pose better.

Thanks for the constructive comments, I've already +rep those if I forgot anyone let me know.

Youre like that third grader i abducted last year. Even mexican sweat shops wont buy him so i tried to get rid of him and everytime he just ends up right back in my backyard every morning. What I'm trying to say is; what can I personally do to guarantee you will leave?

In light of that, the people that have been posted in this thread need to learn from their mistakes, analyze other people's styles, and above all, post less. I know I don't wear something I would deem "WAYWT-worthy" every day of the week. Thusly, I do not post every day of the week. I feel there are many on this forum who could benefit from this method..

I can see where you're coming from with this, and honestly yeah im not gonna post if im going to the gym or just chillin at home in loungewear..

but on the other hand, i think it would be refreshing if more people posted on a consistent basis because thats how you learn the most about what works for you and what doesn't.

It's too easy to post only what u think is nice, but to truly evolve your style, you have to consistently evaluate what you're wearing on a day to day basis, and really find out what suits your body and personality the best

Ahh, thats a bunch of shit. If you already know what you're wearing looks shit (for whatever reason that may be - (gym, lazy, homeless) why would you post it on the internet for people to say what you already know. However, if you post something you think looks fucking hot and everyone tells you that you look like a tragic mess you know you're doing something wrong. BUT if everyone agrees and tells you how hot you are you result in knowing you actualy do have some style and in return you get a great big green e-penis.

I can see where you're coming from with this, and honestly yeah im not gonna post if im going to the gym or just chillin at home in loungewear..

but on the other hand, i think it would be refreshing if more people posted on a consistent basis because thats how you learn the most about what works for you and what doesn't.

It's too easy to post only what u think is nice, but to truly evolve your style, you have to consistently evaluate what you're wearing on a day to day basis, and really find out what suits your body and personality the best

*waits for pic of girl in grey cut off shirt and daisy dukes*

I won't even bother, but I posted her here after her last pic in which she was wearing boots with security tag attached. Then again I have no idea if that account is real or just someone making fun of us...

I think no one can seriously say that she dresses well, right? ... right?

GOD DAMN stop explaining yourselves... your reasons for wearing what you wore... ladies, take it like a sufu-man increase your post count with more witty contributions to sufu. Take cues from more ladies than bizzy and actually contribute to a board before expecting "helpful criticisms".

Every new poster that immediately posts on WAYWT has a high chance of missing audiences... and when they do... they have a high chance of getting (hopefully) HILARIOIUSLY dissed by the general population around here. Be it supergayman (chubby leeroyjenkins hoody pilipino dude got ripped up by canice once) or non-supergayman.

I cannot believe Worst WAYWT had just been filled with this many pages w/o crazy pictures followed by quick affirmation of said pictures. LET's MOVE ON!

GOD DAMN stop explaining yourselves... your reasons for wearing what you wore... ladies, take it like a sufu-man increase your post count with more witty contributions to sufu. Take cues from more ladies than bizzy and actually contribute to a board before expecting "helpful criticisms".

Every new poster that immediately posts on WAYWT has a high chance of missing audiences... and when they do... they have a high chance of getting (hopefully) HILARIOIUSLY dissed by the general population around here. Be it supergayman (chubby leeroyjenkins hoody pilipino dude got ripped up by canice once) or non-supergayman.

I cannot believe Worst WAYWT had just been filled with this many pages w/o crazy pictures followed by quick affirmation of said pictures. LET's MOVE ON!

OK!

Like for example (and for irony's sake)

::sings:: I like girls that wear ambercrombie and fitch... NOT!

Presenting helloglamor on her second post:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=513001&postcount=37390

Image116-2.jpg

while waitin for my bf at work..

mango

bkk cheap tanktop

abercrombie&fitch

havaianas

And MANGO and BF to top it all off... ::sigh::

Who gave her +rep????

Good god this place is gonna turn into that other board we used to make fun of.

Oh and just so nobody takes it personally: "MENTOS!";^/