worst (sufu) waywt fits

POPPED COLLAR?! And this is getting PROPS from people!? Come on put it back in your pants.

Nah its a rugby, its kosher to pop your collar on them(rugby players originally did this block the sun from their necks, this eventually lead to the buttondown collar).

Yes, well this is none of those things. And I doubt Rugby Polos originally came in pink/white stripes either.

nor did they come with button-ups -- the fronts are laced up on oldschool le coq sportif rugby shirts. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this girl is corny as hell

i personally dont care, even if she may not be the most original, i think she loooks better than a lot of bizzy's fits.

PLEASE.

for the love of god, quit staring at her tits, and take a look at the horrendous top half of her outfit.

IMG_5010.jpg

Cubbies

Bose

Cartier

Acronym

Morphine Gen

Ann D

DSquared

Samurai

Wildswans x 2

Scarpa

damn...this should go in how much are you wearing today...

sorry man, as much money as you spent on that outfit (and your last one too) you just look like a BRO. no matter how dope acronym shit is.

POPPED COLLAR?! And this is getting PROPS from people!? Come on put it back in your pants.

true

i personally dont care, even if she may not be the most original, i think she loooks better than a lot of bizzy's fits and outfits are about making you look good before showing your creativity i think

true

Mswilliam sucks.

She looks like a hipster and she's ugly.

She'd be seen in public with cmirsky because he dresses equally homo.

She stole Canice's pidgeon toe pose!

I hate supergays who bring their bitches on here. Keep them on a fucking chain to save the eyesore.

lol. her outfit looks like honest forum material.