worst (sufu) waywt fits

Hosoi skate hi's are the fucking business. Might actually be more nostalgia for me, and some other cats, Hosoi was one of my idol skate pro's when I was a kid. Why so popular....do your homework kid.

fair. im not a fan, dont like the look, and tho i now remember reading about the dude, i completely forgot about it.

gotta wonder how many ppl bought them without knowing about him, kinda like the von dutch clothing. probably not as many as vondutch. but my statement was a little harsh, im jus not a fan.

maybe everyone hates your hoodie not because it's hypebeasty, but because you look like you're wearing your grandma's fucking curtains.

that's what i meant to say u fucking stylish fashionazi. i can laugh at myself for the choices i make yet feel comfortable in doing so. but in complete antithesis to the purpose of this thread, Canice i honestly admire yr style. i wish more women would have the bravado you have to be simple yet eyecatching btich!!!

fair. im not a fan, dont like the look, and tho i now remember reading about the dude, i completely forgot about it.

gotta wonder how many ppl bought them without knowing about him, kinda like the von dutch clothing. probably not as many as vondutch. but my statement was a little harsh, im jus not a fan.

Thats cool man, we are officially taking away your Ripper Avatar and replacing it with Rat Bones. I actually tried to find some pic's of the man flying, stumbled across a Wikapedia peice about him. Didn't know he was in the pen for bit and has now found the big guy....Christ Air!

and he's got a bones brigade logo too....hosoi was the shit. best vert skater there ever was. remember his big air competitions?

Hell yeah man. He Poly I have been buying up some old Powell/Santa Cruz Tees. The best guys are http://www.solidskate.com/. Before I found these guys I ordered from another site and they sent me this shit coloured ripper T, Aqua blue....yeeesh.

Just found this:

"At Christian Hosoi's peak in the mid-80s, he was the "rock star" skating, pulling down astronomical money. With losts of action footage and a slammin' soundtrackm this gritty, inspiring film goes deep inside the world of skateboarding as seen trough the incredible highs and lows of this legend's life."

risingsonmu4.jpg

AllSaintsSuitLow.jpg

All Saints Skinny suit.

Cheap button up.

Cheap skinny tie.

Newsflash: reverse mullets suck, unless your target market is receiving oral sex from 14 year olds at a My Chemical Romance gig. Silly fringes are all well and Hedi Slimane approved, but keep the length at the back and sides for god's sake.

Geez, the flock of seagulls/scene haircut is just ridiculous. The suit doesn't even look like it fits. Like 2-3 sizes too small. If it gets you laid though, whatever, more power to you. I just can't see a place where this would be appropriate. I mean, it's too dressy and overdone for school unless you want to be a parody of yourself. It's way too trashy looking, especially with the hair to wear to a formal event. I agree with the person in waywt, it could probably only work if you were in a indie band or something. Like i said, if it gets you laid though....

Geez, the flock of seagulls/scene haircut is just ridiculous. The suit doesn't even look like it fits. Like 2-3 sizes too small. If it gets you laid though, whatever, more power to you. I just can't see a place where this would be appropriate. I mean, it's too dressy and overdone for school unless you want to be a parody of yourself. It's way too trashy looking, especially with the hair to wear to a formal event. I agree with the person in waywt, it could probably only work if you were in a indie band or something. Like i said, if it gets you laid though....

Yes, yes--heard it all before.

Let's talk about an outfit being appropriate though. On what sort of scale does one use to guage my outfit as terrible, innappropriate, or a parody of myself and yet hail a camo poncho as the latest and most innovate "fit"? Isn't this just opinion like anything else? I've been told before by many people (and I don't mean emo kids or any bullshit like that. Despite my hair, I do not associate myself with highschool scene children or underaged girls with nipple piercings) that they like the way I dress and my haircut. But I've also been told by many, like yourself, that is repulsive, etc.

None of the hate I've been getting bothers me; I've been a reader of SF for long enough to know my "look" is not "appropriate" here. I actually think the responses have been comical more than anything. I'm surprised that so many have taken the time out of your day to tell me how god-awful my outfit and hair is.

I guess the thing that bothers me about it the most is that you all mouth curses in the name of mainsteam fashion and spout tales of the horrors of the "hypebeasts".....

.....and yet, you sit here and criticize anything you personally dislike (as if your opinion is infallible) and hail down praises on those you deem worthy. Isn't this just like any other form of hype? Those who don't conform to the style beliefs of the forum are most likely intimidated and leave after the immediate hate they receive, or they conform to the fashion of this forum in order to fit in.

By being so adamantly against anything outside your personal taste, aren't you and those around you becoming a hypebeast of sorts?

The sad thing is, I've only received a meager amount of constructive criticism. Mostly, I've received only ungrounded personal attacks on myself and my bunkbed. Ha ha.

You can all say what you like. I am all for the freedom to say what is on your mind. But I think that the freedom to be able to confidently dress/look how YOU like as an individual is also incredibly important. The fact that so many people are influenced by the opinions of others to such a degree that they lose that freedom and confidence, is a really scary thing....to me at least.