worst (sufu) waywt fits

Its kinda funny. The cardi on its own is really heinous and if it had been posted on anybody else they would have been flamed off the board forever, but on cheap... somehow it doesn't look nearly as bad as it should. Sort of the 'hedi klum could wear a brown paper bag' kinda thing.

real as in a two-handed reacharound from a grizzly bear on a pair of mall jeans?

edit- oh, I noticed the cutesy 7/8 scale scandinavian kitchen decor in the background, that has to be worth something....

lol, ya I guess they are pretty bad, I knew this when I bought them too but I was on a big 4YOU kick at the time. I have a good sense of humor about it tho and am learning a lot from this place like how jeans and shirts are supposed to fit. Right before I found this site i sent a load of cash on dumb shit like Bape and Red Monkey jeans. I don't regret all the purchases but now I'm angry cause I coulda got better stuff for the money like some samurai or acne jeans.

Please don't run me off the board haha.

nope... i only put it on for that pic.... thought it looked pretty bad.

i wanted to see the reactions.... see how many people would say it was cool... i had more real comments than i expected

keep em on their toes kids

You will never beat poliopolio with waywt drama.

waywtsuperfuturefw3.jpg

sorry

I cant understand at all whats supposed to be "bad" about this. I think the cardi is lovely, shades are nice, denim look great and shoes are right aswell. Only thing I dont really like is the green polo, but I dont think it ruins the outfit in anyway.

Also, its a nice break from all the tshirt/gokey fits :)

nov1wg2.jpg
^^^ what the christ, take away his gq subscription

So I just found this thread, well for the record the jeans have been hemmed, which they were clearly in need of . . . but I'm guessing it's my overall look you weren't into. Oh well, I take the GQ thing as a compliment, lol and yes I do read it, along with esquire, and men's health every month.

(0.0) on superchat:

"aram :: seriously, shades, smile, jacket and scarf"

Remind you of anyone on our board?

It's like carl's more effeminate, trendy brother.

mas...i will rape you and your offspring

Aaaaaahhhh carl, I was sick and lost a bunch of weigh this summer, so now just a little of this for you . . .

102beefcakezv6.jpg

and we can be twins, that otta cheer you up

mgoose, the people on here weren't too worried about the length of your jeans (lots of people here cuff their jeans), it is the general aesthetic. Your silhouette and pieces are strange, based on the tastes around here.

Based on the pieces, it looks like you can't decide whether you're cold or hot out there, you have bootcut hyper-distressed jeans (not particularly liked around these parts...) the shoes are square-toed and just odd looking in general, etc.

Switching some of your pieces out and changing your silhouette a bit might go a long way in turning your appearance from 'trendy' to 'stylish'...

btw, you should stick around SF; there's lots of information to be gleaned on the clothes we wear from these boards...

Hey dismal, thanks for the heads up.

lol yeah that was the last day before snow this fall, lol it was a few degrees above zero. Which is why I went thermal + jacket. Yeah I'm buying mostly straight leg now, and thanks again for a helpful and informative post.

So I just found this thread, well for the record the jeans have been hemmed, which they were clearly in need of . . . but I'm guessing it's my overall look you weren't into. Oh well, I take the GQ thing as a compliment, lol and yes I do read it, along with esquire, and men's health every month.

welcome to sf.

the fact that your outfit is not of the style preffered here doesn't mean theres something really wrong with it. ok well someone might say so, but to be honest, apart from the bootcuts (and shoes maybe) its something someone here could probably wear. if it was me, I'd switch the jeans to some less faded non-bootcut ones and it would look a lot different. not trying to tell you how to dress though, so just a though. :cool:

Just the way the jeans fall on the sneaks, kills it for me.

cuffed bootcuts stacked over hi-tops, wow. plus the S sized LRG hoody which is too wide and too short for that dude :rolleyes: