worst (sufu) waywt fits

i fear the reaction hang the dj'll have seeing that suit

Looks fine, he's standing and his jacket is buttoned.

Oh. Oh shit.

It's a $120 multi pen so it isn't a "plastic pen". I had the pen in my pocket because I was writing a lot of notes during engineering career fair.

edit: link to pen

http://www.jetpens.com/index.php/product/view/products_id/4865

edit2: what's wrong with a euro fit suit? jacket length reveals half an inch of my shirt.

4174066712_f8e5a5739b.jpg

6a00d8341c974f53ef0147e173e764970b-450wi

One of my readers told me about your What Are You Wearing Today community... It's cool, kind of like a Test Shot freeze frame. Normally, I don't really take pictures of myself. But for some reason my friends feel the need to occasionally.... I don't really think I'm that stylish.... I'm just a man who appreciates. and is well-versed in, the language of style.

I hope this look is as inspirational to you as it is to me.... Oh, and the jacket was a gift from a good friend of mine, a man who I hold in the highest regard, and would even call a father figure.... his name is Brendan.... he designs for a little brand called Supreme, not sure if you've heard of them...

(photo by Ryan Christopher VanWilliams)

One of my readers told me about your What Are You Wearing Today community... It's cool, kind of like a Test Shot freeze frame.

because it was already a thing you douche

2911m.jpg

2911a.jpg

Ervell (needs a wash)

Levis

Sperry Chukka

Getat

double dont!

^ Care to elaborate with something constructive?

Where do you live? If it is cold enough to wear that Jacket, then why just a T underneath? Not to mention the jacket is at least a size too big for you. And those Yuketen Black Hunt Boots look like Jordan 9 x Air Force 1 (DOO DOO)...

Where do you live? If it cold enough to wear that Jacket, then why just a T underneath? Not to mention the jacket is at least a size too big for you. And those Yuketen Black Hunt Boots look like Jordan 9 x Air Force 1 (DOO DOO)...

A T underneath because I was getting a hair cut this morning, and doing some aquarium maintenance for a friend.

Yes, I live in Melbourne where it is the end of Summer - this morning just happens to be particularly cold for my Australian Summer acclimatised brain (around 58 degrees F).

And yes, I do have other jackets and sweats I could have worn that would pair with the T better, but I just received this jacket, and wanted to give it a test run.

The jacket was supposed to be worn oversized, at least that's what the the folks at Revolver have advised. It would be more comfortable in winter if I had to layer a sweatshirt underneath, and this is a good size if I actually wanted to use the internal and external pockets when I'm not using my ammo pouches. I had the option to go one size down (and I had the measurements to make the decision), but chose not to (actually, I'm a size 43 chest and this is a size 42 marked jacket) - this is a field coat after all, and I don't think Yuki had a slim, fitted look in mind when he designed these.

In regards to the hunting mocs...well, I don't suppose I can influence your subject opinion, can I?

At least they're actually leather mocs, and not Nike or Vans or something that a teenager or sportsman would be wearing.

dude for your sake and for everyone in the future: don't ever post in worst waywt immediately after your own picture because it never goes well.

I'm very fond of discourse :P

Plus, I'm doing my psych rotation atm, and I'm very keen on possibly picking the mindsets of forum regulars, hahahaha.

In regards to the hunting mocs...well, I don't suppose I can influence your subject opinion, can I?

At least they're actually leather mocs, and not Nike or Vans or something that a teenager or sportsman would be wearing.

I will leave the rest of your comments to the rest of the hyena's. As for your shoes, just because you spend a lot of money on them doesn't make then good. And please do not compare those travesties on your feet to anything that I wear with passive aggressive undertones. If you have something to call me out on then do it when I post, not when I put you here.... You Minge!

Don't like the Yuketen mocs, drop Meg Company a line.

Give me some constructive comments I can think over.

wait what? we dont like your boots, so we're dropping you a line.

i personally never understood those yuketen boots. they're like everything people make fun of in footwear all rolled up into one steaming pile of shit. i guess well made piece of shit. someone explain?

franklin: a bat wouldve made your fit pic.