worst (sufu) waywt fits

nah not at all

kix sort of changed with sufu. sufu 2005 and sufu 2010 are pretty different.

docworm is more like it though laughing stock doesn't apply he was criticized alot for his shit and now he's in best waywt every other time he posts. same with Calvin Oscar.

I think it has more to do with age then anything else. Everyone dresses shitty in HS that's just how it works. unless you're beautiful stranger or that weird kid on jak & jil but that's worse.

i thought kix was 25? his fits from a while back look like how i dressed in the first half of high school, cept he would've been in college then

no hate, just sayin. i dressed pretty shitty then too.

I wasn't talking about him with the highschool shit.

yeah I mean his old fit pics are defintely funny now but he was never ridiculed for them on sufu. Go check the beginning of waywt, shit was very different. I think he only really caught shit for his short B.Son phase (which afflicted many of us).

haha ghulkan.

he also ripped a lot of people off. got payment, but never shipped stuff. claimed he shipped it but got returned etc. hung out on sf even after having a thread dedicated to his bitchassness and refused to respond to PMs.

I remember that one dude who made his own clothes with a scissor in his pants and an eye patch. Excellent excellent material.

Also wish eric glennie would post more

i am SO GLAD I never bought that bless hood off of him. I was reaal close.

isn't there a thread for like 'first waywt's? there should be

as someone who started posting at (apparently 16 according to my joined / age thing) age / no one dresses well in highschool is the real truth

there's a thread called "evolution of your style" or something, pretty old thread like 2006. from what i remember of it, there was pictures from canice, dino, cheep, diamonds... that one needs to be dug up.

oh here it is: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=22395 . would be nice to revive this thread.

IMG_8819.jpg

i dont give a fuck how long hes posted here or how many e-friends jock him, this is just on some SZ cosplay x geek x try hard. Something about his face makes me never want to find waldo

from now on just post pics of you and your wave test sweater + slim jawnz

many e-friends jock him, this is just on some SZ cosplay x geek x try hard. Something about his face makes me never want to find waldo

cus he has child molester x sex offender thing going on.

looks like you're trying HELLA hard to be "artistic" but that shit isnt working. I dont even think you're homeboy Dash Snow (background) could jizz on this photo enough to make it "artsy"

looks like you're trying HELLA hard to be "artistic" but that shit isnt working. I dont even think you're homeboy Dash Snow (background) could jizz on this photo enough to make it "artsy"

i hate dash snow

the picture you are referring to is a drawing i did of him which i then splattered fake jizz on

edit: by the way i don't know if anyone has noticed or not, but every couple of months this same discussion happens. someone decides that they want to talk about how i "try hard" or "look ridiculous" or "should have stuck to when he was posting _______" with this totally badass "i-don't-care-how-much-rep-he-has-or-how-many-friends-he-has-on-here-i'm-going-to-enlighten-y'all-with-the-truth attitude" i will continue to not care.

i hate dash snow

the picture you are referring to is a drawing i did of him which i then splattered fake jizz on

edit: by the way i don't know if anyone has noticed or not, but every couple of months this same discussion happens. someone decides that they want to talk about how i "try hard" or "look ridiculous" or "should have stuck to when he was posting _______" with this totally badass "i-don't-care-how-much-rep-he-has-or-how-many-friends-he-has-on-here-i'm-going-to-enlighten-y'all-with-the-truth attitude" i will continue to not care.

i was referring to the series Snow did when he jizzed on some news articles, but you get my drift.

and ya dude, people probably say the same shit all the time cuz maybe its true? You dont post many fits anymore but when you do they are increasingly more ridiculous than the shit you posted before. The scuzzy hipster stache+ the "no, honestly, i dont care how my hair looks" hair + the fucking skirt + jizzed on denim leggingz + silver raf space boots. Nigga get the fuck outta here with that shit. You didnt wear that today, that shit wore you.

if youre not gonna give a fuck what people say then stop posting fuckthehaters.gifs and stop saying that you dont care when you obviously do. Feel me?

edn0b's another who got a lot of criticism when he joined and now is on point. or clopek and his gold supras. a lot has changed over the years.

his old waywts scared the fuck outta me with that creepy hair + shredded jeans combo fuck

I think they key to this line of critique against worm is that they're usually from people who no one gives a shit about and probably wear a lot of flannel.

unless those people were using that flannel as a blindfold your point is moot

fit sucks shit. who's saying elsewise?