worst (sufu) waywt fits

Mmm, i get your points, it was an experiment fit and i was sick of wearing the same shit, they cost not allot and i'll get some wear out of them. Probably true i can't pull it off but gotta try right.

@BP yeh that's why i wanted to try it, PG's look good but i cant find any good maroon ones on the cheap, though they are allot darker then they are in the pic. http://www.uniqlo.co.uk/catalogue/men/jeans/402061-wine-regular-fit-straight-colour-jeans-uj

It's not so much your fit, as it is that smug look on your face.

I like how his packet of Marlboro cigarettes is just poking out of his pocket enough to be identified. Really nice touch to the fit.'

EDIT: Wait holy shit... Is his collar popped?

First time getting a coat... its cold in NY, and did i mention it was sixty percent off?

XSDUZ.jpg

MMM

RO

MMM

Virdi-Anne

this belongs in 'worst haircuts of all time' but this thread is good enough

this belongs in 'worst haircuts of all time' but this thread is good enough
its not hair its a batting helmet

LOL. actually it is like a helmet but it was worse before! awkward stage anybody? i'm growing it out and seriously it looks like absolute shit.

Sorry, but that is the wrong size on you. I don't care how much percent off it was, the indentation at the shoulder clearly indicates you got a size too big. The worst part is that I know exactly how beautiful the fit and fabric of that coat are and it is going completely to waste.

Sorry, but that is the wrong size on you. I don't care how much percent off it was, the indentation at the shoulder clearly indicates you got a size too big. The worst part is that I know exactly how beautiful the fit and fabric of that coat are and it is going completely to waste.

yeah i actually know its the wrong size. but when you have to layer up with a hoodie and some thermal wear the shoulders actually line up decently. i was in my dorm and somebody wanted to see the jacket so i took a shitty picture (even though i layered up way more when i actually went out...)