worst (sufu) waywt fits

rarely frequented styleforum cause that place is fucked, but how is this guy received over there?

i had never been there. i am checking the waywt thread and i am astonished. never knew there were people below 50 dressing like that.

fr2v.jpg

someone give this dude an oxygen mask cuz i think he is about to choke

Guest jmatsu
jmatsu, i've read sf for a short period of time and i got the impression that he was received quite well. that kinda striked me most and i stopped reading it.

hated by styfo? understandable, but that must be terrible for one's self-esteem!

i think i remember now. wasn't he the guy who owns/wore the raf hiking-sandals? that shit really upset me. seriously was pissed off for like 2 and half days.

Guest amon goth

o5z6es.jpg

photo-1.jpg

why spend money on clothes when you look like that?

moar socal

SoCalNYC (SF)

1593md.jpg

Jil Sander laser cut leather peacoat

Jil Sander waffle knit shirt

Raf by RS jeans

Jil Sander drivers

Guest amon goth

but wait

SoCal2NYC,from SF

Rick Owens cotton jacket w/ knit insets and bleached patches

Rick Owens twisted seam shirt

Helmut Lang black ribbed shirt

Rick Owens drop crotch pants

Rick Owens "Strutter" armband

Rick Owens black hightops

Breguet Transatlantique

also

2n8q0d2.jpg

dsc00583f.jpg

dsc00582g.jpg

moar wmmk

E82G0958.jpg

E82G8412.jpg

i do admit that the jeans fit well in that lastpic. but the top (and his face) need to be holocausted.

LOL those last couple pages were pure gold. i can't believe that one motherfucker spends so much money to look like a fucking idiot. jesus christ, i'd rather be broke ass student wearing a.a. and uniqlo than spend a grip and look like that. jesus fucking christ. as for that other motherfucker, dude seriously needs to change his face. style forum my ass, lack of style forum is more appropriate. fucking hell.

poncho.jpg

ahaha i'm done for the day, my face muscles are sore from so much laughing. style forum is worth a trip just to see this dude's fits

top: cut hole in old bedsheet, draped over body

Guest amon goth

the thing that confuses me about socals fits is the fact that he has the perfect body type for a well cut suit. he'd rock a suit that costs 1/3 of one of his other fits way better than any of that shit.

what a moron.

top: cut hole in old bedsheet, draped over body

you are clearly an uneducated fashion follower. this a gorgeous rick owens poncho that costs as much as your monthly rent, if you can't appreciate this then you do not belong in the world of inet fashion forums.

(10) just in case someone misses it. i compromised my vision.