worst (sufu) waywt fits

haha, this is like high school. except for the racism.

Where the hell did you go to HS where there was no racism?

he should offer to do yard work or landscaping in supermarket.

Jerry The King LOLler up in this hole.

When you're racist, life is full of laughs and people have fun unless the mud in your gene pool is clouding your sense of humor. Learn to stop being a little crybaby-wah-wah and have a few laughs.

Example:

reputation_neg.gifCorny White Girls... 03-21-09 09:54 AM jeepster good 1

hardly mang. I take it all the time. I can give out disdain for stupid ignorant things when I want and I can take them as well. That time I decided to not be so munificent.

also, you can't be PART Jewish. It's not a race, it's a religion. You are, or you aren't.

No, it's not a race. I'm not going to apologize for not tap dancing around words when I could address ethnicity instead, whether you like it or not. Plenty of people say "i'm half/quarter jewish" and nobody really says anything to contradict their wording. I suppose it might make more sense to say hebrew or some stupid shit. Whateva!

hardly mang. I take it all the time. I can give out disdain for stupid ignorant things when I want and I can take them as well. That time I decided to not be so munificent.

also, you can't be PART Jewish. It's not a race, it's a religion. You are, or you aren't.

Jews are a race not a religion. The blood of Abraham flows to all his children. I don't consider goy converts to be real jews (and real jews will agree with me).

There are distinctive gene markers to identify the two main jewish populations.

Jews are a race not a religion. The blood of Abraham flows to all his children. I don't consider goy converts to be real jews (and real jews will agree with me).

There are distinctive gene markers to identify the two main jewish populations.

Jews aren't a race. Judaism is a religion. Being a Hebrew can be considered a race because that denotes a specific tribe/Semitic origin/locale of origin that is for all intensive purposes, the starting point for both the religion and the genealogy. There are distinctive gene markers to identify those of Semitic origin - this does not make them Jews, but rather, it makes them descendants of Abraham, who himself was the first "Jew" a.k.a. follow of the Jewish Religion (Judaism)

jeez, someone sounds a little defensive

No, it's about being misinformed vs. informed. I could give less of two shits normally when someone makes fun of Jews (obviously an exception to FX's post cause there's a certain limit on that tolerance), but I don't concede to ignorance. And honestly, I'm not even angry or defensive at headcoat's post, just saying what I gotta say and that's all.

what about the black jews I heard they are teh real jewz

yo Black Israelites are hilarious

didn't we have a really drawn out discussion of them in this thread or another... videos were posted. Hilarious videos.

just fukin wit you player

i am actually curious [ll] about this cuz one of my jewish friends used to always argue the exact opposite and said there are diseases only jews can get, etc.

that's between an Eastern v. Western European thing (in reference to the diseases). Certain groups, mostly comprised of those who are Jews, have developed localized genetic conditions that are predisposed to those of that group. Always a (inbreeding) concept.

So being a Jew is one who follows the judaic religion, and a Hebrew is a race of ppl. are all Hebrews Jewish?? and does this mean anyone who follows the Judaic religion is a jew?? just curious.

yo Black Israelites are hilarious

didn't we have a really drawn out discussion of them in this thread or another... videos were posted. Hilarious videos.

yeah i think maybe in nyc subway stories... too lazy to look originally

race is a social construct like totally doods!

The only things about jews i know are what it was like for sephardic jews fleeing to amsterdam and latin america during persecution in spain. I only know about 28 poorly written pages worth though :(

Jeep- Do you know any conversos?