worst (sufu) waywt fits

it's not that your outfits are horrible; they just look rather bland on you. it's possible that they're actually not, but that's just how they appear in your photos.

yeah, i think this is what it might be--the clothes are wearing him.

calvin's problem is one of body shape. if you're going to wear really tight clothes, ideally you need to be a stick from head to toe so you can have a nice slim silhouette.

calvin is plenty skinny enough but unfortunately, he has big hips relative to his waspish waist and his soft, delicate shoulders. this gives him a girlish figure.

to deemphasize the hips i would say go with a slightly less fitted look to give the illusion of a straight, slim silhouette from top to bottom.

and sorry to keep the chatter going, but i've been wanting to ask this for a bit since the poll Calvin had about how his A77s fits...sure he has a bit of curve to him, but his thighs aren't huge and could this problem be resolved by wearing the pants more antifit/half way down his ass--but then that may just make his legs look short/er?

and ftb's nomination--i was thrown off too. if it's a guy i agree that's a bit too girly in what seems an unintentional way, but i suspect it's a dude due to said crotch pouch.

ahh so the pouch was referring to the crotch...shit i really need to get some sleep i kept staring at the goddamn purse after rirawin made that post.

That made me laugh therefore more green for you.

I really dislike that purse for some reason, I think the outfit would be a little better without it.

good, now you can make extra strength shitty fits

yeah, thats it...feeeed me...

sufu2.jpg

This sucks.

And this kid doesnt work, wears different sneakers/clothes daily and lives in a condo his parents bought him. What a worthless fuck.

i fucking hate algebra. but yeah, while ive been sleeping other people have pretty much said it all about calvin. "clothes wearing him" i think might be the best way to put it, whoever said that. youre fucked once that happens.

sufu2.jpg

This sucks.

And this kid doesnt work, wears different sneakers/clothes daily and lives in a condo his parents bought him. What a worthless fuck.

money sure doesn't buy good taste.

if u are gonna fuck up your daddys money, at least do it right.

well, it's the graphic of the function cosine...

don't get it hard on me, i study mathematical analysis in portuguese ahaha, i am not really reaching what you are trying to say.

edit: ahaha, sucks not to be a native english speaker, thanks dino :)

and seriously, take those fuckin crappy ass livestrong bands off. that fad was ages ago, and no matter how much you support livestrong or any other 'charitible organisation' (if such a thing exists), lance armstrong is still not going to be get his (left or right?) testicle back.

i can tell your sense of righteousness is only for 'looks' or a just for a selfish feeling of fulfilment, if you truly want to benevolently donate something, do it without trying to appeal for sympathy from others in the case of shitty ass wristbands. noone fuckin cares if you give $2 for a fuckin wristband. your money won't cumulate shit all - in fact, it's just a tiny percentage of everyone else's. do you really think you're that special because you donated a fraction of a percentage of your weekly pay/allowance to such an organisation? cause i don't.

you guys can bash my outfits all you want, but you can't make assumptions about me and what I do for the community and/or other people. you don't know who i am, and you don't know what i do. i'll do what i want

+rep for selectivebeef

i fucking hate algebra. but yeah, while ive been sleeping other people have pretty much said it all about calvin. "clothes wearing him" i think might be the best way to put it, whoever said that. youre fucked once that happens.

Trigonometry?

money sure doesn't buy good taste.

if u are gonna fuck up your daddys money, at least do it right.

My dad died when I was 18 and I haven't seen him since I was around 3 or 4. I'm also nearly 23 so I don't see why I would be spending anybody's money but my own.

this hate is unwarranted

termitezee posts a new outfit every single day. i have yet so see him wear the same tee twice and no one has any doubt that he pays for stuff out of his own pocket.

im not the biggest fan of the outfit, but all this daddy's/mommy's money is just nonsense

It's comical that someone living on the other side of the globe thinks he knows my financial situation based off some pictures of my outfits.

Thank you Raskol, at least someone in here doesn't base things off their own made up assumptions just to give themselves validation for their urge to enjoy spreading hate on a fashion forum as if they get paid for it.

this hate is unwarranted

termitezee posts a new outfit every single day. i have yet so see him wear the same tee twice and no one has any doubt that he pays for stuff out of his own pocket.

im not the biggest fan of the outfit, but all this daddy's/mommy's money is just nonsense

he works at supreme, he has employee discount, and yes, i have seen him repeat pieces of clothes more than a handful of times, i am sorry if you missed them and it throws your stupid idea to the ground .

he works at supreme, he has employee discount, and yes, i have seen him repeat pieces of clothes more than a handful of times, i am sorry if you missed them and it throws your stupid idea to the ground .

well maybe you missed the day he said that he doesnt work at supreme. he is just fam with the guys who do work there.

which would then throw your stupid idea to the ground

well maybe you missed the day he said that he doesnt work at supreme. he is just fam with the guys who do work there.

which would then throw your stupid idea to the ground

no, that just means he still gets discount, my main idea was that he gets stuff for cheap

agreed...it seems like there's a trend of group bashing on here, out of nowhere someone will get picked on, everyone will join in on the gangbang and eventually repeat this process w/ another person. i dont get it...maybe i haven't been paying attention to his posts, but i dont see whats so irritating about them.

i blame it on the shitty outfits. i used to save 3-4 pictures a day on outfits that blew me away. now im down to 3-4 a week.

The daddy/mommy money thing is just stupid on this forum of all places. Fishscale's tees and such aren't as expensive as most of the stuff popular here. Any doubt that moy can afford his Common Projects? And Rich's about the same age, and hes spending way more money.

The daddy/mommy money thing is just stupid on this forum of all places. Fishscale's tees and such aren't as expensive as most of the stuff popular here. Any doubt that moy can afford his Common Projects? And Rich's about the same age, and hes spending way more money.

but they don't dress like shit.

like i said, if you are gonna spend it, at least do it right.

and rira ain't spending way more money, he just buys stuff that is more expensive, on the other hand , fishscale buys every loud t-shirt design shitty "streetwear" brands make and every sneaker nike releases.

i hope you get my point.

sufu2.jpg

This sucks.

Something about him looks like he has NO steez. Eventhough what he is wearing is not my thing it looks very forced on him. It's like he hopped on the bandwagon and doesn't really know what is cool and not.