worst (sufu) waywt fits

I still dress the same... So what "old fits"?

Homie you try to be a smart ass way too fucking much.

Don't forget you live in my city, so if we ever cross paths... I'd love for you to come up to me and say that.

You know what? This is none of anybody's business but lameous and whoever else.

With that said,

Shut the fuck up. I'm sick and tired of that stupid face that you make and how you try to look hard. You're not hard. You're soft. Way soft. I'd say like cashmere but you look cheap so I'll say like toilet paper.

I'm going to fight you if I see you. When we fight I'm going to stomp that stupid look off of your face, laugh at your tats, and fuck your holes. You're not famous, you're gaymous/lameous, famous anus.

You know what? This is none of anybody's business but lameous and whoever else.

With that said,

Shut the fuck up. I'm sick and tired of that stupid face that you make and how you try to look hard. You're not hard. You're soft. Way soft. I'd say like cashmere but you look cheap so I'll say like toilet paper.

I'm going to fight you if I see you. When we fight I'm going to stomp that stupid look off of your face, laugh at your tats, and fuck your holes. You're not famous, you're gaymous/lameous, famous anus.

The only way you argue is by typing up lame responses on the internet. Fuck off.

I still dress the same... So what "old fits"?

Homie you try to be a smart ass way too fucking much.

Don't forget you live in my city, so if we ever cross paths... I'd love for you to come up to me and say that.

The only way you argue is by typing up lame responses on the internet. Fuck off.

:):):):):):)

Why can't everybody just smile? There's a black president now!

too bad i live in a country where we didn't have a gov't for 6 weeks and we have a loose cannon as a leader. FUCK.

and now that the irrelevant portion of my post is done, i'd love to see a fight IRL that spawns from arguing on an internet forum (whether it be ISS, SuFu, HB, 5th D, or whatever other forums are out there)

heyitslando

bored

first waywt, I apologize for the crappy camera, I dont have a nice one yet. oh and the hearts all over the walls are from getting asked to winter formal haha, I dont throw up construction paper hearts all over my walls regularly

DSC00256.jpg

owning a crap camera is the least of your many problems. who would ask you to formal or any other social function? does she have a penis?

the best advice i can give you, is to purchase a one way ticket to the land of "curl up and die."

heyitslando

bored

first waywt, I apologize for the crappy camera, I dont have a nice one yet. oh and the hearts all over the walls are from getting asked to winter formal haha, I dont throw up construction paper hearts all over my walls regularly

DSC00256.jpg

owning a crap camera is the least of your many problems. who would ask you to formal or any other social function? does she have a penis?

the best advice i can give you, is to purchase a one way ticket to the land of "curl up and die."

Wooooah holy fuck

Couch by Julius

Bedspread by Take5

Pillow by DC

Paper Hearts by Paper, Denim & Cloth

almost.

couch looks more like kenneth cole or at the very best coach leather.

he could have just said its his little brothers bedroom

but he had to say that formal shit?

wf

i want to neg

what's stopping you? he deserve a bit of the old yoga fire or yoga flaaaaaammme!

what's stopping you? he deserve a bit of the old yoga fire or yoga flaaaaaammme!

i should have changed my post to say

'shortly after this i negged'

the hearts all over the walls are from getting asked to winter formal haha, I dont throw up construction paper hearts all over my walls regularly

i still dont understand this

did girls come to his house and put that shit on his walls

:confused: