Selvedge x Neighborhood x Supreme = Hype

herpsky

Does anyone actually know anything about these? Are they coming out at supreme? When? Comments and opinions unwelcome. What happened to all the industry heads that actually knew anything? I can't see you through the forrest of hypesters taking over this forum...

As he asks for more info. about the jeans.........

Does anyone actually know anything about these? Are they coming out at supreme? When? Comments and opinions unwelcome. What happened to all the industry heads that actually knew anything? I can't see you through the forrest of hypesters taking over this forum...

they probably got tired of you calling supreme the "kings of new york. the ultimate lifestyle brand" and asking where you can cop bapestas at for less than $200 and left. whoops.

your words, not mine.

i dont really mean to hi-jack the thread

but does anyone know the name of the store right next to supreme?

they had some stuff from japan like fenom but i cant recall the name...

I've had a couple pair of both savage and basic washed NBHD denim and I wasn't blown away by the quality. I've since sold them both at a profit on ebay. However, I could still see myself copping a pair of washed basics from a newer season if I spot them at a price I can't pass up...

I don't know about all the crazy distressed/logo patched/mad expensive type stuff. Its too flashy for even me, and that's definitely saying something... I agree with our omnipotent and questionably omniscient moderator that this type stuff is all sorts of hypebeast (although that term itself almost seems to be "hype" in itself)

sup han.

yeah, fragment savage was a collab w HF..

i'm looking for a pair of 03 / 04 basic washed in black actually.. tt max savage, etc, is too much for me.

btw, the SRDR x NBHD jeans look horrible, imo.. tweedlesinpink. if you can drop 1 G SGD on it.... oh well, but if you cant sell it, i dunno man..