good hip hop

All I have to say at the moment is that Method Man is one of the best performers I have seen in a long, long time.

same for me. hell, I saw Nas on monday and as dope and important as it was for me to hear him on stage, on a performance level it was nothing compared to Meth.

You are Vordul Megallah of fabulous rapping duo "Cannibal OX"?

Not possible because vordul is the shit, where as SoS is not. :P

He can't rap anymore.

Humanity weeps.

Hey, do you know where I can find that Backwoodz Studio album with the track 'James Bon Elevators'? Cdbaby used to have it - and I had a rip of it, but now I cant find mp3's or the actual album to buy.

hi every one i hope you lot like this mix

its a hip hop instrumental mix from myself with scratching from my good friends dj S.M.D & DJ TAPPA

S.M.D has dj'd at eminems event in london as while back and has appeared with the scratch perverts a few times , tappa is his mate whos equally as good as well

loads of crab and hamster action on this

the mix is on mega upload

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3DD4MU8V

there is no track list as it was done ages ago but its all quality hip hop , any mcs out there who wanna put some stuff on it let me know

None of this means anything to me.

Am I not hip-hop?

You will be hip-hop when you find this for me:

http://backwoodzstudioz.com/discog.htm

Its the last album on the list - Camouflage. It just dawned on me that I should e-mail them which Im going to do right now.

i just got that sa-ra album, its meh.

Very Meh.

Anyway, Backwoodz said they would send me a copy of Camouflage for the price of postage. Im happy. Its been out of print since 2004.

agreed on sa-ra, nothing stuck to my mind from the album

as for upcoming releases, the new wu album should be coming out next month I think. Pharoahe Monchs album should be released this month, should be interesting. Finding Forever should be out next month as well.

Pharoahe Monch - Gun Draws

UC2G3iQqPo0

just grabbed that Marco Polo joint and Tanya Morgan, wasn't too impressed with Port Authority, Nostalgia is definately the best track. will have to give another listen. Tanya Morgan sounds dope so far, I like their vibe.

Anyone grabbed Canibus - For Whom The Beat Tolls? Sick stuff. dope beats and canibus doing his usual reign of lyrical attacks.

Pharoahe's new piece is also sickness......look out for it. I bet you'll be quoting alot of shit from him when you hear his tracks. lol.

00pharoahemonchdesireadon9.jpg

lyrically Canibus is absolutely nuts, but listening to him for longer then one track at a time is too much for me. both to digest lyrically and sound wise, his voice and beats are too grimey for me or something.

really looking forward to Monch, been listening to the Awakening tape for a while now.

heres the video for Body Baby btw:

CurSKwb7fLk

plus you can listen to a bunch of tracks here: http://www.myspace.com/pharoahemonch