good hip hop

Polyrythym Addicts - Break Glass

yea actually checked that just a while back, I think I saw it in some mag or online somewhere. only had time to give a quick listen but sounded pretty nice!

Guest StuckOnStupid
babble tron right now for me.

anyone got cool calm pete stuffs please shed me some light.

youd figure cool calm pete would be THE rapper of choice on superfuture, considering who he designs for as his day job(or at least used to).....

New Talib just dropped...Just posting so I can call the fact its going to be SuFu's new favorite album. Why? He shouts out Harold Hunter.

Psuedo-skater kids go crazy!

Just listened through all of Talib's album... nothing that special. Doesn't go anywhere new for me. Just more of the same. Solid, but like much of his work in the past years it leaves you unsatisfied. I want more from a guy who I know can deliver more.

Maybe I just never got over his track on Lyrcist Lounge 1...

And speakin of more of the same... if you enjoyed 7L & Esoteric's LP from 4 years ago with that Word Association track (dope) then their effort from last year was pretty much more of the same. Solid production with that mid-90's but cleaner vibe that 7L loves and some straight raps from Eso. Nice to hear Kool Keith rap again...

Kanye's new mixtape gets too Kanye for me. Just too much of that guy for an hours listening.

yeah, so once again not new, but a friend hit me up with this link and i figured it was shareworthy.

Man that was more than shareworthy. Thanks for that. And for this -

22304-as024uk.gif

Just listened through all of Talib's album... nothing that special. Doesn't go anywhere new for me. Just more of the same. Solid, but like much of his work in the past years it leaves you unsatisfied. I want more from a guy who I know can deliver more.

I somewhat agree, I've only listened to it once but the vibe seemed a bit underwhelming. train of thought is one of my favorite hiphop albums, quality was different but in a good way, I liked it a lot. after that Kweli has been a bit dull. some dope tracks of course, but albums have not quite done it for me.

haha at first I look at Clopeks link and was like ok, dudes are mentioning good albums. on the second look I noticed the links :D