good hip hop

sure its rap and not really hip hop per se...but i fucking LOVE T.I. Best commercial shit to come out of anywhere in a long loonnnnng time. Every track on King is a ball, and his new single is pretty killer too.

cksewjmh8hM

I look forward to servo making fun of this post.

oh yeah, and cage is the jam

8E9k2G89oIQ

He annoys the hell out of me, as does Game. I just hate them and I can't really give a specific reason.

I liked Fort Apache, hopefully this is cool too:

l_563e274be2102dbb42ad8bf8affe921f.jpg

And if you want the full version of stronger try googling it, thats how I find all my music

"artist" "name of song or album" THEN "rapidshare.de" OR "megaupload.com" OR "zshare.net" OR "sendspace.com" ETC.

fuck that. wayne IS the best right now.

it used to hurt me to like him, buts come full circle and totally grown out of the guilty pleasure realm to where its pretty much stupid not to like him.

Ti cool too. ima get that album.

Louis Logic

Canibus (old but, poet laureate II is an insane fucking track)

El-P

Cage

Aesop Rock

Apathy

(sure the last aren't really 'new')

Zion I (same with the above)

that's my list. some are old some are new but they're all class acts in my book. ps, i think wayne is the biggest prick in main stream right now. right in front of mike jones. they can both die in a grease fire for all i care. >.> lol

found this dude on rapgodfathers, sounds good as hell from this vid.

Louis Logic

ps, i think wayne is the biggest prick in main stream right now. right in front of mike jones. they can both die in a grease fire for all i care. >.> lol

you have clearly not heard shooter. on top of being an amazing track, he breaks down the southern stereotyping intelligently.

i seriously cant see how any one who likes rap for any reason other than to be cool can hate on wayne right now.

you have clearly not heard shooter. on top of being an amazing track, he breaks down the southern stereotyping intelligently.

i seriously cant see how any one who likes rap for any reason other than to be cool can hate on wayne right now.

because i hate his ego. even before he was considdered good, from what i saw, he had an ego. he's just always bothered me. so even if he has a reason to have the ego that it looks to me he does, i still hate his voice and fireman was in my opinion the lamest track of '05.

your seriosuly missing some good music.

and not liking a rapper because of his ego is a weird way of judging them. id go on record and say i dont like any rappers who DONT have inflated egos.

rapping about why you are the best rapper ever even when you arent is why rap is fun. i cant think of a single good rapper who doesnt love himself way too much.

your seriosuly missing some good music.

and not liking a rapper because of his ego is a weird way of judging them. id go on record and say i dont like any rappers who DONT have inflated egos.

rapping about why you are the best rapper ever even when you arent is why rap is fun. i cant think of a single good rapper who doesnt love himself way too much.

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/38891

^ I didnt understand half of that, but I'll chime in on Weezy once more..

what I dislike about lil wayne is that yes, he can do some dope verses, but he spits barely a few on everyone of the half-assed mixtapes he pushes out. what little credibility he has in my book is lost by pushing out mediocre mixtapes with other peoples beats and a bunch of wack verses. that plus I just can't stand the whole overgrown hype around him and how easily people buy into it. I'm just not feeling that, but then again thats a personal thing, I can't argue with people who like his shit cause at the end of the day its just a matter of taste. maybe I'm just stuck-up, dunno.

what goes for mixtapes and mixtape artists, I'd much rather listen to Joe Budden. just like Wayne, hes not the best MC either, but I feel like he puts his heart on most tracks and pretty much kills it. too bad hes pretty fucked by labels.. with that said, I heard Mood Muzik 3 should be dropping soon ;)

i don't like lil'wayne at all, and it's not because i hate him, it's just that i think he is super boring and i cannot understand what people like in him. he is a really mediocre MC to me.

talking about mainstream hip hop,i like T.I. , a lot. that new single is great

I'd like to go on record in this thread saying that Masta Ace is one of the best most consistent rappers alive.

Thank you.

This is a public service announcement brought to you by Raised By Wolves and the good folks at superfuture dot com:

Masta Ace is top 5 dead or alive.

ignore the fact that this video is just a picture montage made by a fan, and listen to how fucking awesome this song is

wE2rh4raGj0

fuck that ayo for yayo track, i wanna hear dre dog rapping about jamming drugs up his nose and bangin tricks.