good hip hop

ysvu6MRxuDE

AR3T8c-8g3Q

vOi7mzHbjdM

Cool kids is whatever whatever. That Lamar joint is Nah, not yet. Too half baked. There's potential there, but it's not complete yet. That intro is str8 butt, though. Come again.

That Lamar joint is Nah, not yet. Too half baked. There's potential there, but it's not complete yet. That intro is str8 butt, though. Come again.

Are there any specific aspects of the tape that make it half-baked for you? Or is it just a general feeling? Give it another spin.

That weeknd shit is crazy good. I only heard the Kendrick track posted a few posts ago, if there's an entire tape, shoot it to me and I'll get to it and cone back with a more informed opinion. As far as weeknd goes though, it's been a long while since I've been hyped about some rnb shit. I expect epicness. Some friends that know the vocalist and guitar player have told me they are being courted with some highly lucrative but generally wack record deals. So they could go either way. I just want 2 more free albums of smooth gloom and then they can get paid like Kesha And i won't say shit.

I'm fully on that Weeknd hype train even with the Drake thing. I'm excited about the tour but I'm sad I'll have to put money in Drakes pocket to see The Weeknd.

It weird though...I caught my little sister listening to The Weeknd and it sorta tripped me out given his content. There are so many questions I want to ask but know I dont want the answers to.

anyone fuck with the new DOM KENNEDY album?

im sure im gonna get hated for even asking.. but i know there has to be some cali/LA folks in here who can appreciate dude..

Yoooooo I'm an OG Liemert Park head so I've got crazy love for Dom K. I didnt know he had a new album out though, post some links?

im sure im gonna get hated for even asking.

Although some people are overly critical of other people's taste, fuck it and post what you want. It keeps this topic from being one-sided while providing different perspectives.

Hopefully it's still good shit though. Dom's cool though.

Heflys: good looks on those lemar tracks. I'm almost a fan. He's one element away from some great shut and ima relisten to those and try to pit my finger on it for you. There's definitely potential but I would still say it's half baked. Let me bump on some real speakers and come back at you.

anyone fuck with the new DOM KENNEDY album?

im sure im gonna get hated for even asking.. but i know there has to be some cali/LA folks in here who can appreciate dude..

new dom is cool, still think his first album is better