good hip hop

TI vs TIP was VERY underwhelming.

Couldn't agree more. Too bad, since so far, TI was one of the last mainstream artists that had some appeal due to his swagger. Now it seems it's stupid (TIP) vs bad (TI, and I mean bad as in bad). The best part was the T.I.P. intro, and Busta Rhymes' part on one of the songs was amazing too. Eminem trying to sound like TI was an absolute catastrophe, but then again anything he put out recently has been.

Oh, and by the way, Mark Ronson has been on repeat in my stereo for a while now, I even ordered the CD even though I couldnt find an Austria store that had it.

Couldn't agree more. Too bad, since so far, TI was one of the last mainstream artists that had some appeal due to his swagger.

That doesnt make any sense.

That doesnt make any sense.

Let me try that again.

TI was one of the last mainstream artists whose music I liked, mainly because of the way he presents himself lyrically. When he starts rapping (at least before this album), he could rap about brushing his teeth and I would think "HELL YEAH HE'S BRUSHING HIS TEETH" just because of what he sounds like.

I've been listening to an ungodly amount of dipset (well, just their two albums, over and over) and I genuinely love it ha.

Any mixtape recommendations on getting back into them? Or should I leave it at the old shit?

Let me try that again.

TI was one of the last mainstream artists whose music I liked, mainly because of the way he presents himself lyrically. When he starts rapping (at least before this album), he could rap about brushing his teeth and I would think "HELL YEAH HE'S BRUSHING HIS TEETH" just because of what he sounds like.

Oh I completely understand what you mean, I still think its ridiculous though. Also - dont you live in Austria or something? "Swagger" is hot on the streets all the way out there?

Crazy.

diplomatic immunity 1 and 2 kill everything else

though more than music is OKAY, and a couple other mixtapes are worth checking out

personally, my interest fell after DI 1. I think it was allright because of the beats and maybe they had some sort of new appeal. after that it has been straight (and steep as fuck) downhill.

I've been listening to an ungodly amount of dipset (well, just their two albums, over and over) and I genuinely love it ha.

Any mixtape recommendations on getting back into them? Or should I leave it at the old shit?

i always thought dipset was a really good joke and should not be taken seriously and i have never heard anything by them(except ballin lol)

i always thought dipset was a really good joke and should not be taken seriously and i have never heard anything by them(except ballin lol)

i believe you are referring to "we fly high" a track confirming Jim Jones as a lyrical (and choreographical) genius who stands out amongst his peers.

if you want some real dipset goodness, just grab Cam'ron's Purple Haze. MANY bangers. More Gangsta Music, Girls, Get Em Girls, Down, etc etc etc

ps. dum, i will cum in your avatars face

i believe you are referring to "we fly high" a track confirming Jim Jones as a lyrical (and choreographical) genius who stands out amongst his peers.

if you want some real dipset goodness, just grab Cam'ron's Purple Haze. MANY bangers. More Gangsta Music, Girls, Get Em Girls, Down, etc etc etc

ps. dum, i will cum in your avatars face

Harlem Streets, starting out with: "We tie dynomite to the rhino-type, wino might find your sights, sell the information for a dime a' white, that china china...."

Not sure WHAT I call that, but it's awesome.

Aesop Rock's new album is available pre sale on the def jux website.

Aesop Rock fell way the fuck off. Def Jux fell WAY the fuck off.

J DILLA!!!

Madlib

Roc. C

Guilty Simpson (raw shit)

Black Milk

M.E.D

Kanye

Concequence

Tribe

De La Soul

Doom

Count Bass D

Lootpack

Hell Razah

Little Brother

Gangstarr

P. Monch

Royce da 5'9

Primo

Nas

Buckshot

Devin The Dude

L.E.G.A.C.Y.

Scarface

Sean Price

CHAUNDON!!!!!!!!!!

Slum V

Common

Sadat X

etc.

hip hop aint dead. just in odd places.

hip hop aint dead. just in odd places.

this guy knows what's up... but devin the dude? i've never heard any of his stuff other than spots on other songs and he seems like a joke... is he actually good?

when i saw guilty simpson he was just unreal. check him out at a show if you have the opportunity

Aesop Rock's new album is available pre sale on the def jux website.

i think i'll skip that one. i'm so sick of backpack rap.

Airjamie, only after I'm done. I told myself, if I ever come across her that I am completely fine with raping her if she won't blow me.

Yeah, I actually bought Purple Haze. I dislike Jim Jones, cam and juelz for me.

Man I appreciate that bro. This is jammin' fo real. Every single track! :D

yes such a thing exists!

Lupe Fiasco

Lupe Fiasco - Close Your Mind

Kick Push II

Touch The Sky mixtape

misc collection "best of"

New Roots stuff

The Roots feat. Peedi Peedi - Long Time Coming - beat is fucking nuts :o

The Roots - Take it there

some tracks on myspace

Stimuli

dudes got a sick flow!

Stimuli - Not Goin Nowhere (3mb)

Stimuli - Stop What you doin (Real Audio)

website with a few tracks

Kenn Starr

smooth dude with an album coming up, called Starr Status. mixtape The Starr Report is out now

Kenn Starr - re-introduction (copy&paste):

hxxp://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=87C818245816D94B

Block McCloud

block_spittinimage.jpg

copy&paste: hxxp://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=3D25620644EFE65E

random tracks:

Pharoahe Monch - Lets Go

Talib Kweli - What I feel

Belief ft. Vordul Mega, C Rayz Walz, Murs & Wordsworth - Say Yes

Saigon - Just a matter of time

Joe Budden - Things Done Changed

no crap please!