emixam

Visvim SS12

I decided I want the new patricians...

They also look a bit too big in that picture.

Edited by akuma no uta

^^^ Vis rice is quite old, done to commemorate their previous office which used to be a rice factory or something like that.

that from a few years back

back to topic. how much was that patrician?

those patricians are nice but i agree, they look a little long. the front has like a bulbous look to it

Apparent feedback was that natural and the other color that looks like natural (tan?) is nearly indistinguishable unless held side by side. Natural pair also seems to have a grey/er sole vs. the other color.

The construction or lack of is what makes it, he says. Softer versus his other pair of, and nearly as comfy as the Gris Moc.

As for it looking bulbous, I blame the photo angle. They don't look too much like a baguette when seen from another perspective. Again, pardon the filters.

63396f0453a511e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

Edited by WillKhitie

Guest mingrui1526

I really recommend this book if you are into patching. I think many japanese designers are really into this trend of "artificially worn fabrics". Not really destroyed like some Undercover or N(N) things. But actually feel and looks worn by an Japanese peasant class in the old world. Book Link: http://www.newhighmart.com/shop/item/995/Boro-Book/

995.jpg

I really like this book, this is in both english and japanese. the portraits are very very realistic. the people look very calm in this book, wearing actual vintage fabrics. some of the patches could easily be 100+ years old. amazing

i have that book, its a good book to have on your shelve

anyways those patricians look really great, the price isn't as bad as i thought it would be..so that's around 900 usd? what yen like nowadays?

Is the fit TTS on the patricians? If they're similar in comfort to gris mocs i'm wondering whether they're half size roomier than normal, like the gris mocs? Any help appreciated

those v+v flora's looks very nice. too bad the selmers doesn't come in a cardigan version like the kuba from last season

^^^thats FIL central right? cant wait to pop into the store, going there end of this month ..

^^ yep, the central one. Super small space that one.

Anyway the pricing there is ridic. Last time i bought juneau shirt for 3390 hkd, patrician 6950 hkd. Better buy a return ticket to tokyo from there instead.

some low res text in visvim scans from sqaure one shop:

20120211_2543846.jpg

lunch money stolen -

20120211_2543848.jpg

20120211_2543849.jpg

20120211_2543851.jpg

20120211_2543852.jpg

20120211_2543854.jpg

20120211_2543855.jpg

20120211_2543857.jpg

^ Don't worry. They sowed a large portion of it back on.

Not the fact that it's wasted denim. (which vis denim is pretty disappointing anyway, really with they would do a major overhaul of it) but the face tht denim cutoffs are only acceptable on flamboyant divas in west Hollywood.

Grizzly's.....anybody got theirs yet? Akuma?

Been offered a pair half a size down. Don't want to wait til next year's release and love this version so need to know from people who already have theirs?

a Y! seller told me they fit slightly bigger than other Vis shoes....maybe worth a try.

they fit like 7 hole 73s,which I would say is bigger than virgils etc,basically a bit wider with a taller toe box so maybe a fe mil longer

those v+v flora's looks very nice. too bad the selmers doesn't come in a cardigan version like the kuba from last season

They should have a cardigan version, concepshop looks like they're going to be stocking some.

EVERYONE IN THE DAMN WORLD GOT THEM FUCK. That's it. $2,000 bounty on a pair of 11's from this season. Any color but black.