Visvim SS12

emixam

I'll be going to Tokyo next Monday and Tuesday..does anyone know If there are grizzly folk left in isetan and any new release next week?

Thanks

I dont think so, seems like (as usual and Japanese complain about it) Chinese and HK resellers have most of them by now : http://s.taobao.com/...indexz_20120414 + the ususal sample kickz and concept shop

Edited by emixam

yea i rolled the dice on my black 101 sz.2 and it was skin tight. im always in between 2-3 :( got a washed 101 sz3 coming... to well see. i cant imagine the dood who would be comfy in a sz1 101.... im thinking 125lbs chest 32s and no shoulders! you know you will layer it anyway! (so go sz.2! which i happen to be selling) ...slowly im accepting the fact that im a 3 in vis. idk why that bothers me but i feel its always alittle roomy. im right in the middle! Hiroki can we get 2 1/2 hahaha

i used to own a size s blk 101 and i couldn't fit, armholes are too tight, sleeves too short, body too short. i tried a 11 a/w damaged 101 size 1, it fits a whole lot bigger, could even be 2 sizes bigger. so if you ordered a size 3 damaged 101, its gonna be too big. back it and change for a size 2 if u can.

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Vinneus, April 18, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Vinneus, April 18, 2012 - No reason given

i ordered the "one wash" version from isetan last week, and today they drop a lt indigo damaged version on me! fuck.

Edited by Vinneus

i ordered the "one wash" version from isetan last week, and today they drop a lt indigo damaged version on me! fuck.

edit: so the "non luxsic" (one wash and damaged) seems to carry a lower price point than the Linen?

Edited by Vinneus