emixam

Visvim SS12

dang... not this again. haha i went true to size. its snug but i like it.

edit: but then again i plan on only a tshirt under it. i would say for sure, size up for hn style layering.

Edited by Vinneus

great cop raven. thought about it too when i was there. deciding between flynt & skagway. will pull the trigger soon

Visvim F/W '12 looks very strong so far. They brought back a few different past seasons pieces that I know people sleep'd on so look forward to some surprises. Visvim Made in ITALY is were its at! The best shirts will be from there and price point has dropped so expect to see the changes for the Italian pieces this season and the next. Footwear is what I think people will be excited for.. REALLY GOOD STUFF. As most of you already know, the Grizzly are coming out again and definitely the best of the 3, LEATHER IS AMAZING. Also a couple other coveted footwear pieces will be released which will definitely be a hard to obtain. Stay tuned people!

^ if you spoiled some more info on fw12 you think vis will know?

Grizzly are back ; not sure if good news or not. I missed them on FW10 and FW11....not sure if I want to wait in vain for this 3rd round again.

Hope they can release the Valdez again.

Edited by emixam

i hope they release armiger again, saw them for an unbelievable price at bergdorf so i passed on it last season

poor man's styling

screenshot20120321at115.png

i never really understood the hype about visvim. someone please explain it to me

buy one of their stuff - mostly jackets and shoes - and you will get addicted. The materials/wash/handfeel are amazing, nothing you can really notice from pictures

yes jackets or shoes. nothing can beat my suede patrician in terms of fit and comfy. last month i got tres bien x mark mcnairy and it hurts as hell .. still a nice shoes tho, but not gonna wear it for long walk. while with patrician i can wear em all day long with no complain ..

for me, mainly shoes & jeans.

Talking about shoe, may wanna sell my like new virgil kudu brown 8. Anyone who's interested, please send me a PM.

Where can I find last season's skagways in US7? Are they even made in that size at all? i wouldn't mind them sneakers from this season's though..

smallest I've found was us8, not sure if I could fit em... I'm a 40 in cps, and US7-7.5 in all the my other shoes.

fuck small feet..

Edited by HelloWello

^ try woman models perhaps? they some till size 5 if im not mistaken, i think human behavior offers pre order for their woman stuff, or try contacting on pedder hongkong? good luck anyways

but for me not so much on trousers, more on shoes on tops, actually their bags aren't that bad either, 23l's not 22s haha

Visvim F/W '12 looks very strong so far. They brought back a few different past seasons pieces that I know people sleep'd on so look forward to some surprises. Visvim Made in ITALY is were its at! The best shirts will be from there and price point has dropped so expect to see the changes for the Italian pieces this season and the next. Footwear is what I think people will be excited for.. REALLY GOOD STUFF. As most of you already know, the Grizzly are coming out again and definitely the best of the 3, LEATHER IS AMAZING. Also a couple other coveted footwear pieces will be released which will definitely be a hard to obtain. Stay tuned people!

Personally, I think there's nothing spectacular about the FW pieces... first time I did not order any footwear... the Grizzly from the past 2 seasons look better and other styles just don't look appealing to me... the suede 101 JKT looks nice though...

i hope they release armiger again, saw them for an unbelievable price at bergdorf so i passed on it last season

poor man's styling

screenshot20120321at115.png

i do think armiger is the most comfortable of all... even more so than the virgils... its my favorite

for me... its all about the "second hand" shop HN wants to open. interesting concept.

if the prices are better than rakuten/auction bargains i'm game

needs bigger stitching

no hate but i instantly thought of some nordstrom rack true religion stee when i saw those. Probably look better in person? (5)

rhomdw.jpg

Who wears heavy boots like that when driving on track??

are you also the type of dude who ask "LOL ARE YOU GOING TO THE GYM?" when you see people wearing sneakers?

Who wears heavy boots like that when driving on track??

Those boots aren't heavy at all. Both of them together are lighter than one redwing boot.

^ if you spoiled some more info on fw12 you think vis will know?

Im sure they will... but what I said so far doesn't reveal anything. I only brought up the Grizzly's since photo already leaked out of the Paris showroom.

Its a long time till F/W '12 so I wanted to give you guys something rather then nothing...

Maybe since grizzly's has been one of their key shoes for hte last 2 seasons they decided not to hide the fact that its coming out again

another pic from singapore's trunk show

IMG_1499_cb.jpg

Those pink/grey monstrosities are right in the middle... The reddish/natural leather ones are the best of the group IMO.

dang... hn wasnt even present? kinda sick he let his #2 run it.

yeah, runs true to size, fits the same as keifers, but if you're planning on going sockless the whole time wearing it, going down half a size wouldn't hurt, loosen those laces a bit, would've copped 9.5 in a heartbeat if surrender stocked half sizes