would you rather?

world of warcraft because if I'm gonna be living a second life I'd rather be in a fantasy setting than the exact same one I'm in now

eat a steak that tastes like shit (as in feces,not in a figurative sense) or eat shit (again, feces) that tastes like steak

tortoise no doubt, who the fuck needs a travel agent anymore?

shit-steak: only once or forever? if forever gotta go with the tasty shit. if once, then shitty steak.

only be able to go outside

during the day

or

during the night?

Guest HP Sauce

chuck cuz hes like 96 years old

would you rather have an alien impregnate you with a alien far too big for the humans capacity, meaning theres a chance it will rip your insides, but the alien will turn out to be the future saviour of the world because he can turn water into oil

or

die

chinchillas. (i mean sugar gliders whateva) ferrets smell.

true story: one time during the winter a wild/escaped ferret snuck into my house through the dog door several times over the course of a few days. he'd slither in, look around at everyone, steal some cat food, sniff at the cats (who were not impressed), look around a bit more, and slither back out. dude did not give 1/100 of a fuck

amazing, 11/10 tits but disfigured ass or the inverse

Edited by Denton

offend the pretty girl, assuming fucking her wasn't an option...just that she was attractive, but stupid.

Option A: have an extremely hot girlfriend that makes anyone you know deeply envious, but she's highly unfulfilling in bed.

Option B: have a mediocre looking girlfriend that makes everyone you know wonder wtf you're doing, but is amazing in bed and fulfills every desire.