I'm New

HA HA you are all wonderful - except englandmj7 and horriblyjolly. you two are psychopaths who don't know much about anything, apparently. you just chat away - grow old - and criticise other people. (if either of you work for superfuture i apologize, this place is great) so, with all possible internet seriousness: fuck you.

quoted for truth

where is your picture?

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVE cynical people, and facetious people. Ha Ha she mixed her participles on the internet, ha ha. -- I chalange you critics to write something important. Don't be affraid. Why don't you go correct Gertrude Stein, and laugh about how She could make a million dollars in the Engrish department, or how about 100 million dollars. Who cares. WELL... Let's see who can write something serious, from the soul - that one soul that was known way long time having known in the past present future of time forever always ummmm? Do it.... Do it.

I LOVE cynical people, and facetious people. Ha Ha she mixed her participles on the internet, ha ha. -- I chalange you critics to write something important. Don't be affraid. Why don't you go correct Gertrude Stein, and laugh about how She could make a million dollars in the Engrish department, or how about 100 million dollars. Who cares. WELL... Let's see who can write something serious, from the soul - that one soul that was known way long time having known in the past present future of time forever always ummmm? Do it.... Do it.

you taught me a new word, participles. that doesnt mean that you shouldnt shut up though.

I am finding this quite entertaining.... I wonder who this may be. Perhaps a tenny bobber little girl with nothing better to do than attempt to stir up drama. Or maybe it goes deeper, might this be some with a SF grudge. Or lastly, and the most probable conclusion I could draw, is that we have a bonafide idiot on our hands. Yuppers you got it, one of those weird whackos who say nonsense shit and think it's deep. Perhaps this is related to drug use. We may never know.

In the meantime, farts are freaking hilarious; especially that one in the movie Pink Panther with Steve Martin. I about died laughing watching that.

And dude, that was some good ish.

wrong, just some tenny bobber who can't spell, has terrible grammer, and an even worse sense of what's interesting. Any fool knows that the Pink Panther movie was much more interesting than just about anything else in the world.

I'll just take one moment to remind all you insanely harsh ugly assholes, so far - eccepting a few - the purpose of this thread: "supertrash junk threads, flame wars, psycho rants of the superbored and supergay"

how about Zidane, and that headbutt, huh? goodnight sorry about the hostility - i guess i'm just some wacko who said a bunch of nonsense shit and thought it was deep. what was i thinking. i'd much rather have meaningless conversation about....... the pink panther. it's all kind of stupid right. hows this for emo. This is the time when i get to talk to myself until the thread rots and then.... absolute zero, death, destruction. nothingness. Love? Somebody kiss my stupid teeny bobber face. Oh Die Welt

What the hell is this thread about? Anyways...Jessica, go fuck off and leave the supergay and or bored alone. Maybe you should learn the English language a little better as well, it is almost impossible to understand what you are trying to post.

What the hell is this thread about? Anyways...Jessica, go fuck off and leave the supergay and or bored alone. Maybe you should learn the English language a little better as well, it is almost impossible to understand what you are trying to post.

dont be nasty... she might get wounded

I was looking at who was online real quick and I noticed that "Jessica Future" had decided to return and had 17 posts! Hallelujah!

FYI, If you want to have an intellectual conversation with someone: LEARN HOW TO FUCKING SPELL. Also, I am pretty sure the Pink Panther comments were meant to expose the idiocy of your rant, which you wholeheartedly confirmed.

I sincerely hope you are enjoying your stay with Superfuture. I would also like to add that the Natalie Portman avatar you posted is most righteous bra!!! My friends and I played four games of beer pong while watching that shit hoping that maybe it was looped somehow and that if we watched it enough she might take of her top and show some tittays!!!! woo hoo!!! *smashes beer can on face* !!! Time to go buy some clothes!!!!!!!