I'm New

you criminals of the ether-world, you entropic scum. this is a call to arms. Callous your fingers making an ass of yourself in hyperspace. Let your minds be raped by the thought of out-smarting me; find typos in my sentences; sell things; sell your souls; look/post funny stimulating pictures and flash images. YOU COWARDS! Do I have to miss-spell things to get any action around here? Have I already? How about now: suck on my chonsky Henry Chinaski - i don't even like him but i'm quite certain you do... Well?

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Airjamie
you criminals of the ether-world, you entropic scum. this is a call to arms. Callous your fingers making an ass of yourself in hyperspace. Let your minds be raped by the thought of out-smarting me; find typos in my sentences; sell things; sell your souls; look/post funny stimulating pictures and flash images. YOU COWARDS! Do I have to miss-spell things to get any action around here? Have I already? How about now: suck on my chonsky Henry Chinaski - i don't even like him but i'm quite certain you do... Well?

Shut up bitch. Seriously, you have one of the worst cases of "pregradus sandus vaginus" I've ever encountered. Stop name-dropping. And dont even think about quoting all the shit your professor wrote on the board and you so "cleverly" hoarded for just such an occasion as this. Most people here have either already graduated or are in grad school. Noone cares. Either grow an ass and post pics like keri or get really hot and buy something tasteful like tg. These are the only way youll ever get anyone to take you seriously.

Edit: obviously keri and tg provide more for this forum than eyecandy but it wouldnt have been so impactful in my initial rant so dont flame me for being a sexist (although i certainly am).

Aw, Jessica, I was sympathetic to your cause until you dissed Chinaski.

What kind of action are you looking for, anyway? I thought you were looking for people to bewail the futility of their existences?

Time has hips that swing like a clock, tick tock, tick tock. Everything that happened, happened to somebody else. Is this your wristwatch? No. Are you an artist by any chance? No. Freelance? No. No no no no no no no. Know who said that?

never went to college but thanks for the roundabout compliment. "noone cares" you seem to care or you wouldn't have responded so loudly. if you don't want to be here then leave the thread and don't come back. however, if you do come back, maybe you'll get that kiss you so begged for. (New Readers Look Above for the Hard Evidence on 'Airjamie' incredible sanctimoniousness)

Guest Airjamie
never went to college but thanks for the roundabout compliment. "noone cares" you seem to care or you wouldn't have responded so loudly. if you don't want to be here then leave the thread and don't come back. however, if you do come back, maybe you'll get that kiss you so begged for. (New Readers Look Above for the Hard Evidence on 'Airjamie' incredible sanctimoniousness)

As usual, wrong wrong wrong wrong. I want to be here, you however, i would like to leave. It is true that noone cares what you are saying, what is annoying is that you are saying anything at all. Next time try and carelessly throw in some more big words, you can just go to town and make a superlative salad!

Guest Airjamie
What about pie?

Pie is good shit, if its fruit-based. Pies that suck ass include rhubarb, pecan, pumpkin, tomato. Chocolate pie, however, is also delic.

Guest Airjamie
I absofreakinglutely love French silk pie from like Sarah Lee. mmm frozen shit rocks.

Or Schwanns Lemon Custard Pie mmmmmm

Or dutch apple.

We get all kinds of new schwans stuff in like everyday at my work (i do product development and marketing at dennys corporate headquarters) and their best product hands down is the chocolate chip mocha cake. Its fucking mindblowing.

Guest Airjamie
i'm going to have to take umbrage to your dissing of the two pies central to the most important american holiday: thanksgiving.

pecan and pumpkin pies rule school.

Apecan pie is nothing more than a bottle of cornsyrup. Pumkin pie, on the otherhand, i may aswell take a dump in a shell and put some chipped cream on it (dont think i wont do it).