I'm New

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you criminals of the ether-world, you entropic scum. this is a call to arms. Callous your fingers making an ass of yourself in hyperspace. Let your minds be raped by the thought of out-smarting me; find typos in my sentences; sell things; sell your souls; look/post funny stimulating pictures and flash images. YOU COWARDS! Do I have to miss-spell things to get any action around here? Have I already? How about now: suck on my chonsky Henry Chinaski - i don't even like him but i'm quite certain you do... Well?

well, for sure you got my attention, wanna !@#$?

you criminals of the ether-world, you entropic scum. this is a call to arms. Callous your fingers making an ass of yourself in hyperspace. Let your minds be raped by the thought of out-smarting me; find typos in my sentences; sell things; sell your souls; look/post funny stimulating pictures and flash images. YOU COWARDS! Do I have to miss-spell things to get any action around here? Have I already? How about now: suck on my chonsky Henry Chinaski - i don't even like him but i'm quite certain you do... Well?

Your reading skill increases by 1.

I'm sorry for posting that I just really found the contrast between patriot and ass rather visceral; "it's like machine vs horse" but what do you think? FACT: Franz Schubert was a sociopathic jingoist, who died of syphilis at age 31; and yet, he was the racehorse of fantasia composition. e-horse_logo_small.gif

the horse-man was standing on the pianoforte after an overture; he grinned and his ivory teeth twinkled in the lights.

I'm sorry for posting that I just really found the contrast between patriot and ass rather visceral; "it's like machine vs horse" but what do you think? FACT: Franz Schubert was a sociopathic jingoist, who died of syphilis at age 31; and yet, he was the racehorse of fantasia composition. e-horse_logo_small.gif

the horse-man was standing on the pianoforte after an overture; he grinned and his ivory teeth twinkled in the lights.

why are you telling me this?

Guest Airjamie

Yeah..........some shit that looks like a deodorant commercial...........real visceral.........................do you ever shut the fuck up?

you guys are my new best friends that don't even like me. I mean we spend so much time together, you'd think we might appreciate one another. I think we should complain to Airjamies manager and get him fired, because this food tastes like shit. I found this rare photo of him slacking off:

denny

I have no idea what you are talking about, but I like your picture. He said he worked for Denny's. It's a harmless joke. Ask him yourself. I think he wants to hurt me.

jessica future is fashion101, aka the liquid8usa.com spammer. Bye now!

... actually, I won't ban this account just yet given that you haven't spammed anything with it.

If it is the liquid8 spammer, they spammed today. Check the leather jackets post in Supershopper. Ban the biatch.

Guest Airjamie

Oh wow um where do i start with this? If you think your gradeschool antics are going to hurt my feelings, guess again. I have no real feelings to speak of so I am pretty sure youre barking up the wrong tree. The fat and ugly thing and the continued dennys comments are like using a fucking argumentative walker. Your skills in debate are so poor its laughable, although im sure you will counter this with saying that you "dont really care and its funny that youre so mad hahahahahaha" Well you started a fucking thread on it and will not go away so obviously you do care, and lack any real ground to stand on, hence your rediculous fat and ugly comments. And dont pull any more of your ill-concieved superlative clusterfucks alright? Youre obviously trying to dazzle, and i have not once in my life seen shit shine.

It is funny you're so mad. Of course you chauvinistic internet bovine-boys, you oxes, would try to team up on me. One question: have I spammed, at all? Please read this slowly:::: The only reason this thread wont go away is because you keep coming back to it. Fatso