Shoes that look better with age...

mizanation

I have two pairs of Gordon Rush boots. They're pretty amazing, I love them. I've had the whiskey pair since about February, and the fades/patina that's developed is pretty awesome. It would be more pronounced but I'm obsessive about polishing them and keeping them in good shape. The brown ones I've had since May and they've developed lighter brown fading in the creases, which I've tried to bring out by using a lighter polish. It's still developing but the boots still look awesome in the meantime.

th_grushboots.jpg

Hi, I'm new to boots and I know this sizing problem has been discussed so many times, but i just want to make sure.

I want to get redwing GTs 9011, but in cultizm there are no US 10, only US9.5 and 10.5

I have 1907 I 9.5 and they snug, so what size for GTs would u guys recommend?

9.5 or 10 depends on how snug your 1907's are...

to me, the GT's run about half a size bigger then the crepe soled models, I wear a 10.5 in GT's and 11 in 2904's.

GT's are quite narrow tho, specially in the middle part of the foot, to me atleast

Guest Selvage Seb.
these are gorgeous. are they the 2992 model? there are a few US online retailers that seem to sell them.

You're right, they are the 2992 model

I did not resoled them, the boots originally came without the crepe sole

as GregoryH already mentioned

Another thrift store purchase, bought these last year and have been wearing them exclusively for some construction/renovation type jobs that I have been helping my girl's dad with. Now that they are beat up a bit, they've been cleaned a tad and I plan on wearing them daily as my winter beaters.

2iqhkdc.jpg

Not sure of the make, only a hand written number on the inside, built-rite soles etc. They were near mint when I bought them

edit: jealous of the money spent on boots in here, every pair I have are either thrifted or hand-me-downs haha, poverty status.

Ah well, keeps it interesting I suppose.

Really nice Alden collection!

Gregory - those look like boots I rocked all through high school - memories! Mine were made by a company called "Gorilla"... Haven't seen many around the last few years. Good find!