Shoes that look better with age...

mizanation

The welt seems much wider on the Trickers. I think I'm going to sand them a bit at my dad's shop. Just take a tiny bit off to make not look so wide.

i agree emmit, the trickers seems much wider, not to forget the camera, i will be very interested to see the result after it have been sand it down.

Coleslaw: C&J absolutely beautiful, how you going to match it with?

The welt seems much wider on the Trickers. I think I'm going to sand them a bit at my dad's shop. Just take a tiny bit off to make not look so wide.

i agree emmit, the trickers seems much wider, not to forget the camera, i will be very interested to see the result after it have been sand it down.

Coleslaw: C&J absolutely beautiful, how you going to match it with?

27023701a91bd3d0ae47658ee7042e6f8578911.jpg

I just picked these up from an old italian run boot shop downtown. Made by Gorilla. Apparently they were a product of Double H West, a factory here in Canada somewhere but it shut down. Being old stock these were marked down a ton, so I got them on the cheap. Any thoughts?

I just picked these up from an old italian run boot shop downtown. Made by Gorilla. Apparently they were a product of Double H West, a factory here in Canada somewhere but it shut down. Being old stock these were marked down a ton, so I got them on the cheap. Any thoughts?

it looks pretty good to me if you get it at a super low price.

Is the leather more like redwing's oroginal or more like Worx's leather?

it looks pretty good to me if you get it at a super low price.

Is the leather more like redwing's oroginal or more like Worx's leather?

A few pics to jumpstart my day....

Yesterday: My Corcoran's with my Bill's Khaki's

photo-54.jpg

Today: Whiskey Chukka's with my Stronghold Utilities

photo-53.jpg

Hey Bill,

that's some fancy hem job on those bills... do you have another pic? What's the history on that?

Also how do the corcoran's fit run? I've hear a half size smaller...

A few pics to jumpstart my day....

Yesterday: My Corcoran's with my Bill's Khaki's

photo-54.jpg

Today: Whiskey Chukka's with my Stronghold Utilities

photo-53.jpg

Hey Bill,

that's some fancy hem job on those bills... do you have another pic? What's the history on that?

Also how do the corcoran's fit run? I've hear a half size smaller...

aaaand here are my aldens

alden01.jpg

Now THAT is a pair of boots for skinny jeans! Those look great. They make me wish my chukkas were new, or that I had a pair of cap toes in #8. Rep if I could.

aaaand here are my aldens

alden01.jpg

Now THAT is a pair of boots for skinny jeans! Those look great. They make me wish my chukkas were new, or that I had a pair of cap toes in #8. Rep if I could.