Shoes that look better with age...

mizanation

Here are some new Allen Edmonds I just picked up on ebay...they were listed as Shell Cordovan, but as suspected thats not the case.

DSCN0026.jpg

Here is my Allen Edmonds dress shoe collection, which with the exception of the ebay-pickup, are all from Nordstrom Rack for less than $100.

DSCN0031.jpg

This is the whole gang of leather dress shoes/boots, with the exception of my Indy boots that are being resoled at Eddie's.

DSCN0034.jpg

Solo shot of the wingtip plaza boots that I am thinking about selling...I like them, but they are too dressy for everyday wear for me...I need to get a pair of cap toes in #8 I think.

DSCN0050.jpg

Here are some new Allen Edmonds I just picked up on ebay...they were listed as Shell Cordovan, but as suspected thats not the case.

Here is my Allen Edmonds dress shoe collection, which with the exception of the ebay-pickup, are all from Nordstrom Rack for less than $100.

This is the whole gang of leather dress shoes/boots, with the exception of my Indy boots that are being resoled at Eddie's.

Solo shot of the wingtip plaza boots that I am thinking about selling...I like them, but they are too dressy for everyday wear for me...I need to get a pair of cap toes in #8 I think.

Good collection.

P.s. What size are the wingtip boots?

It's possible that they are shell in the front area of the shoe. Could be the charcteristic waviness of the creases. Hard to say without a closeup though.

Good collection.

P.s. What size are the wingtip boots?

7D...I have tiny feet.

The Shoemart can go fuck itself. Not only do they start their 4060 runs at 8.5 D, they won't take prepaid orders for bootmaker editions in sizes they don't normally stock. Congratulations on discriminatory shoe sizing and a failure to make an easy couple hundred dollars because you can't figure out to handle your inventory.

To make things clear, I just called The Shoemart and they told me there was no way that I could get a 4060 in a size 7, not even if I was willing to pay up front and then wait a year.

Any suggestions on how I might go about acquiring a pair of either #8 or Cigar (yeah, right) cap toe Aldens? Thanks in advance.

check out AldenKidsâ„¢

Thanks, but it looks like they don't have quite what I am looking for

group%20cousins%2080th%20E.JPG

tmadd, what size indys do you have?

Both Indys I have are 7D, but 7C would be a better fit for me.

ya i did a search...and only person i found with indy fit pics was bill and he was usually sitting down with his pants above the boot so cant really see how it looks (if that made any sense...)

ya dunkin thats good, but hoping for something a bit more visible, sorry for being so picky, just need a better idea, thanks!

To make things clear, I just called The Shoemart and they told me there was no way that I could get a 4060 in a size 7, not even if I was willing to pay up front and then wait a year.

Any suggestions on how I might go about acquiring a pair of either #8 or Cigar (yeah, right) cap toe Aldens? Thanks in advance.

First, I would call the NYC shop and see if they have it as they stock the 4060. You can also get on the waiting list (I did). I suspect that they might be able to go down to a size 7. It may take a long time though.

Second, I would consider getting in contact with Tom at LeatherSoul and see if they have anything. He tends to stock smaller sized shoes as they fit the demographic that shops at his store in Hawaii. There was a special order for a cap toe on the plaza last in #8, but that order might be closed. You'd have to ask him.

ya i did a search...and only person i found with indy fit pics was bill and he was usually sitting down with his pants above the boot so cant really see how it looks (if that made any sense...)

ya dunkin thats good, but hoping for something a bit more visible, sorry for being so picky, just need a better idea, thanks!

alright, you made me look.

here's one with 45rpm umiis when they were brand new:

IMG_0589.jpg

here are some with evisus, with modified soles:

IMG_1578.jpg

IMG_1579.jpg

IMG_1669.jpg